alcoholic // jaebeom

A/N: GUYS ECLIPSE IS OUT AND SO IS SPINNING TOP AND I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH!! ALL the songs on the album are such bops and I'm so proud of my boys despite the fact that promos for this comeback have been so shitty ugh, I want to personally fly to JYP and handle GOT7's promotions myself but ugh, anyway, let's do our best to help boost our boys by streaming as much as we can and voting on music shows, I'll be putting the link to their new MV right before the imagine!! Also, I'm so sorry about updating this chapter late, I got back from my English exam yesterday and was so tired I just collapsed on my bed, plus I had a gathering thing at my mom's office that I had to attend :( 

Q: Do you stan  any disbanded groups like Wanna One, I.O.I etc? 

A: Unfortunately I don't but I do have a friend that really loves Wanna One and she was devastated when they disbanded, but I might be getting into PRODUCEX because my baby Midam is there! 

(Ask me anything: KPOP, life, adivse etc!) 

......................................................................................................................................................

Leaning back, you gulped down another shot of whiskey, relishing the warmth as it numbed your tongue and traveled down to your stomach, numbing the senses and leaving you feeling light-headed and giggly. This had been your 7th shot in the past hour, it was a miracle you were able to tip the bottle of amber colored liquid without it spilling onto the counter.

What were you drinking to, you had no idea, all you could remember was coming back home from work and your body desperately craving a drink.

Just one you thought to yourself. It was always only just one in the beginning but as time flew one became two and two became five as the night wearied on.

Fortunately, your phone was dead or else you would have done something incredibly stupid in your intoxicated state, like drunk texting your boyfriend which not only be hugely embarrassing but dangerous. He didn't know about your drinking problem. The problem where you couldn't go 2 days sober before finally giving in and opening another bottle of alcohol. Everytime he came over, you made sure to very carefully stash the wine bottles in the cupboard, brushed your teeth furiously to get rid of the smell of alcohol and scrub the kitchen mercilessly clean to remove any trace of the substance.

This was one of the reasons you preferred to meet him outside or at his place, you always came up with excuses for him not to come over. You had been dating him for the past year and you could count on one hand the number of times he had been over at your house. It was also a huge barrier in your relationship. You refused to move in with him saying that he was taking things too fast but secretly, you knew that if you moved in Jaebum he would discover your addiction sooner or later.

Flashback

There wasn't really an exact point or time frame when the addiction started, it just happened. Spontaneously. But if you had to pinpoint a particular incident you would probably start with that college party, where you were just fresh from you're your first serious breakup, the wounds still stinging and sore. So, you accepted the invitation from one of your dorm mates to go out, have some fun and maybe take your mind off of him.

You didn't really expect to get drunk so fast. Alcohol wasn't even on your mind when you got there. If you closed your eyes, you could almost feel the warm humid air of the party as couples stood making out at corners and you could hear the cheers and whoops of guys as they played some sort of stupid game, they had probably created while half-drunk.