Chapter 4

Deposed Empress General 4- Alpha Wolf

Nighttime, Zuo Cang Lang still needed to watch over the two. Leng Feiyan also absolutely had no intent to leave. Yang Lianting nudged her a bit with his foot, "Hey, how long do you plan on staying here in my place?" Leng Feiyan impatiently nudged away his foot, "Stop wasting words, this old one is staying here in your place to recover wounds; it's giving you a heavenly great face. Not only are you ungrateful, but you also have the nerve to make annoying noises!"

"......" Yang Lianting was speechless, "But at least I'm still a man, us being here as a sole male with a sole female, lying on the same bed, it's not good, right?"

Leng Feiyan had a face without care, "Relax, I won't ruin your innocence." Yang Lianting didn't want to say anything more to her. Leng Feiyan actually suddenly said, "Ay, I see that you still look okay, you following Zuo Canglang, that closed gourd, what future do you have, how about following me?" Her fingernails slid across Yang Lianting's face, with a face full of wicked provocation. Yang Lianting was so angry, the hairs on his head all straightened, "Leng Feiyan!!"

Leng Feiyan laughed until she curled into a ball, the wounds on her body splitting open, the blood seeping out, she covered her wounds, laughing on one hand, on the other hand, leaking out her laughing teeth and open mouth. At the very least, Yang Lianting was still born within a medical family, with the doctor's nature, he immediately reached his hand out, pressing onto her wound, and then, stubbornly continued one, changing the medication for her.

Zuo Canglang sat by the edge of the bed, leaving them to mess around. Within the room began the sound of beans dropping, not knowing since when, it had begun raining outside, the raindrops hitting the old eaves sounded like pellets of jade dropping.

At the earliest hour of the night, Zuo Canglang suddenly stood up, hearing the sound of fabric rubbing outside, in the midst of the rain, stopping, but at this time of day, she couldn't be help be unnaturally careful. Leng Feiyan also got up, and Yang Lianting was a bit nervous, "At this time, who could it be?"

Zuo Canglang put on a shirt, and Leng Feiyan gripped her short sword in her hand, hiding behind the door, slowly opening the door with her hand. Zuo Canglang stood across the door, in the furthest corner, her bow drawn. The person outside pushed the door to open, and the three people inside the room all froze, and after a bit, Zuo Canglang lightly said, "Lord master?"

The one that came was actually Murong Yan!

In the middle of the night, he, as usual, wore a suit of black robes, with its golden pattern, wordlessly, on his face there was only peerless nobility. Leng Feiyan and the other two came over and paid their respects, but he just waved them off, informing the three that they didn't need to pay excessive heed to propriety, while an attendant brought a table inside, putting on a table of food dishes, the fragrance spreading and wafting through the small dormitory.

The three unwittingly swallowed their saliva. Murong Yan lightly said, "The days are cold, and you all are all carrying wounds, so I came to take a look."

The three once again thanked his grace, and Murong Yan continued, "No need to bow, come and sit."

Leng Feiyan waited until people signaled before sitting by the table; Zuo Canglang sat by Murong Yan's right-hand side. The attendant poured wine, and Murong Yan said, "Over here, the situation is extremely harsh and difficult, but since antiquity, those who accomplished much, all came from harsh origins. Back then, I gathered you all from all over, sending you all here, but was unable to really save anyone's life. I can only extend the time you have, and let you all attain an opportunity and ability to choose your own fate. That is all."