Chapter 45

Deposed Empress General 45- Framed

Zhou Canglang slept for two days, opened his eyes, and saw an old lady Wen sitting by the bed. She froze, and Mrs. Wen said with a smile, "It's awake, if you don't wake up, you mustn't rush to death!"

Seeing her eyes red, Zuo Canglang said, "Isn't there no one in the house to take care of you, why do you keep here? It's an old age, so don't make any mistakes."

Mrs. Wen was not surprised, saying, "In the end, it's my own family. How can I just let the guards guard it. I'll ask the Taiyi to come and see."

Zuo Canglang said, "I'm fine. I can't count the injuries I suffered? Don't worry."

Mrs. Wen stood up and walked outwards, saying, "If the injured person knows everything, what is the doctor to do?"

After a while, the Taiyi came in from the outside and took her pulse again. The room was noisy. Several elderly doctors were discussing the medication. Someone brought in a dark brown medicine soup. Mrs. Wen took the medicine, sat by the bed, and said, "Come, drink the medicine first."

The left wolf reached out to pick it up, and Mrs. Wen shook her head and fed her with a silver spoon. The left wolf held the edge of the bowl directly and swallowed the whole bowl of medicine with three mouthfuls. Mrs. Wen wiped her mouth and stuffed a word into her mouth.

Zuolanglang held Mei Gan and asked, "Where is the old man?"

Mrs. Wen said, "She was called away early in the morning, and she hadn't returned by then."

Zuolanglang asked, "Who called it? People in the palace?"

Mrs. Wen said, "I'm not in the palace. I asked him and he wouldn't say it. Don't worry about it. Your majesty finally treats the Wen family exceptionally. Who can treat him in Jinyang City?"

The left wolf nodded and became a little sleepy after taking the medicine, and soon fell asleep again.

In jail, Murong Yan stood outside the prison room, and Feng Ping and Zhou Xin were confessing to the assassin they had captured. There were not a few assassins who came this time, and they hid in the moon tower of the moon platform in advance. This is absolutely impossible if there is no internal response in the palace.

And the seven assassins who are extremely powerful are by no means ordinary people. It should be easy to find their identity.

But there was no mark on them, and nothing could be found to prove their identity.

Various types of torture were used, and some had been sentenced to death, but none had spoken. Some people even bite their tongues and commit suicide once they were captured. Murong Yan stood in front of the **** assassins, glanced over their faces, and said, "Actually, you say nothing, and I know who you are."

Several people heard it unheard and didn't look at him at all. Murong Yan said, "Your skills can't be nameless people on the rivers and lakes. You haven't prepared yourself beforehand. It doesn't look like a killer. Did Tibetan Tianqi send you?"

Zang Tianqi's three words came into his ears. If the three were pinned, their bodies twitched slightly. Murong Yan said, "Whether you confess or not is not important to the lone king. Because no matter what you say or not, it is completely meaningless."

He turned to Feng Ping and said, "Give up the confession."

Feng Ping responded by presenting a long prepared confession. Murong Yan said, "Just let them be drawn."

Feng Ping stared at several people, and Shen Sheng said, "Whoever wants to draw a bet can save him from death."

"Oh!" Someone spit on his face with blood. Feng Ping came to the man, suddenly took out his waist knife, and cut off his hand with a knife! The man moaned and blood spewed. Feng Ping didn't look much at a glance. Instead, he picked up the broken hand on the ground, covered it with ink, and quickly pressed the handprint on the confession.