Chapter 34

Deposed Empress General 34- It's a Trap!

Fang City, Murong Yuan seriously asked, "Have we still not managed to contact marshal Wen?"

Crown Prince Murong Ruo said, "Currently, the lands west of Yu Yang, all the way to Xiaoji city are in Murong Yan's hands. We have been unable to contact Suye city. For the moment, we have not yet received news back."

Murong Yuan looked at Cang Tianqi by his side, saying, "Cangjian Sect has extremely skilled martial artists, numbering like the clouds, so nobody could manage to enter Suye city to pass along a message?"

Cang Tianqi said, "This peasant will assign my eldest disciple, Cang Xiao to head to Suye to deliver the message." Murong Yuan nodded, saying, "These days, you have worked hard."

Cang Tianqi had just answered, when outside, someone entered, kneeling saying, "You majesty, crown prince, Cangjian sect has some messages that need to be delivered to Cang sect leader."

Cang Tianqi came forward to receive the letter, and with one look, he saw that it was a letter sent from Cang Ge. On it, other than reporting some of the matters of the sect, it also mentioned a miss named Yan Yan. In his praising words, it revealed that he had the intention of marrying her.

Cang Tianqi shook his head, putting the letter away.

Murong Yuan asked, "Is there some matter that arose within the sect?"

Cang Tianqi quickly replied, saying, "It isn't any other matter, but just that my soon has found a lady he admires. Currently, since the rebels are causing chaos, he yet still has this type of mood to be involved in romance. This man Cang's family is truly unfortunate." Although he had said things this way, but he also didn't have too much criticism in it.

After all, Cang Ge had arrived at the age when he should have gotten married, not to mention that Cang Feng had been missing for a long time, and there was absolutely no news of him, so he must have run into a very disadvantageous situation. He only had this one son left, who could continue the family tree, so of course it was a good thing.

Murong Yuan looked at his expression, and also knew what he meant. He suddenly said, "Speaking of it, your youngest son, Cang Ge is also someone who looks talented."

Cang Tianqi was pretty good towards his two sons, although since young, Cang Ge's martial arts practice was not as determined as Cang Feng's, but he actually was partial towards one. Currently, hearing Murong Yuan speak this way, he immediately said, "Your majesty is overly praising, as this son of mine loves to play, and currently we're short on people, and so he is lacking restraint."

Murong Yuan said, "My princess, Shu'er, is fifteen this year, and actually is appropriately aged with your son."

Cang Tianqi was startled, this meant that......

Murong Yuan turned, saying, "Come men, invite the princess over for a trip."

Some eunuchs received the order, and not long later, princess Murong Shu had already come over. Even though it was a chaotic period of time, but she was still graceful, with a princess's composure. Murong Yuan said, "How is it, this princess of mine, is she compatible with your son?"

Cang Tianqi was startled, as for a long time, although Cangjian sect was a military noble family, but it was still hurried and very much a peasant family. How could they receive the grace of being a princess's family?

But, the day and age was different, and Murong Yuan was currently in a dangerous position, and had to rely on using Cangjian sect at the moment. He slowly pondered, although currently Murong Yan looked like he was at a great advantage, but once Wenqi managed to get free, he will immediately fall into a dangerous situation.

Deposed Empress GeneralOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara