- 4 -

CHAPTER 4

"Who is that? Wait, is that a tail?" You asked. Nathaniel laughed slightly and Alya giggled. The boy seemed to have heard and turned to you and your new friends.

He jumped, and swung off a building, landing in front of you.

"Why are you guys still here? By the looks on your faces, I can tell you know there's an akuma out right now. So get going!" He said.

"Sorry! It's kinda hard to get away from an akuma with an injured person." Nathaniel spoke, as he pointed at Alya, who had her eyes closed, as she groaned slightly.

"Alright, you take her home then, I'll take this one over here." He said, grabbing your shoulder and pulling you closer to him.

'What?'

Nathaniel nodded, then turned to you and gave you a reassuring smile.

You smiled at him nervously and turned to the boy. You looked down at the floor.

"What's your name?" He asked. You looked up at him.

"Y/n." You said. He smiled.

"Pretty, I'm gonna take you home, okay?" He asked.

You nodded.

"Alright, now come on. We have to go. Lead the way." He said, grabbing your waist, and pulling you in.

He grabbed a metal stick out of his back pocket and pressed something that caused it to increase in length.

"Wait, what are yo-" You were cut off as your feet left the ground and flew into the air, taking him along with you as the two of you flew with nothing but the metal stick.

You shrieked and dipped your face into his neck, his messy hair tickling your ear. You heard him chuckle and you smiled slightly as you held on tightly. You pointed to your house, surprised you could even see it.

You landed on your rooftop and he let you down as he sat on the reeling of your balcony.

"That, that was...wow. You do that everyday?" You asked him, adrenaline running through you as you just experience a once-in-a-lifetime thing.

He smiled at you and looked down as he chuckled.

"Glad you enjoyed it. Have a good rest of your day, Y/n." He asked, turning around, about to swing away again.

"Wait!" You shouted, getting his attention. He turned to you.

"Yes?" He asked you.

"Who are you?" You asked him, playing with the edge of your shirt.

He smirked at you, leaning in as he took your hand and kissed it lightly.

"Well, I'm your knight in shining armor, Princess." He replied, a grin on his face. You felt your face heat up as you pulled away your hand and smiled.

"So what should I call you, knight in shining armor?" You decided to play along.

"Chat Noir." He said. You nodded, your eyes connecting with his as he sat in front of you.

It seemed like minutes went by when you finally came to a realization.

"You should go defeat that villain of yours." You smiled at him. He gave you another smile and you laughed.

"Bye Y/n, I'll see you around." He said.

"You definitely will. Bye Chat." You waved, walking back inside.

'Now that, was fun.'

I wanna drop out 😭 I currently have MAJOR writers block and I just wanna—AHHHH

I wanna drop out 😭 I currently have MAJOR writers block and I just wanna—AHHHH. Anyways 😂 I had a pretty fun weekend. I spent time with family and took a trip to New York! Times Square is such a fun place to go to!! I had an amazing time and I already miss it 🤧