- 46 -

CHAPTER 46

"Chat Noir, come on! Go!" You groaned. Chat Noir laughed, apologizing. The two of you were in your room, playing monopoly. You had absolutely no idea to approach the idea of revealing his identity.

"Gimme 10!" Chat Noir grinned. You smiled, handing him a ten. He sighed, looking at all the fake monopoly money he had.

"I'm rich, Y/n." He said. You rolled your eyes.

"Too bad. I'm not a gold digger. But, If you're rich with food, that's another story." You joked. Chat chuckled. You examined his features. His golden blonde hair shined in the light coming from your window while his eyes shut when he laughed. His skin was a fair tone of color and his suit was tight on his skin.

'I wonder what it'd be like to see him wearing something other than his suit.' You thought. Chat turned to you.

"Penny for your thoughts, Princess?" He asked. You sighed, smiling nervously.

"I was just thinking," You said. Chat Noir sat up, looking curiously at you.

"About your identity," You said. Chat Noir visibly tended at the subject.

"If you're uncomfortable talking about it, we don't have to! I just want you to know I'm curious." You spoke once more. Chat Noir shook his head.

"I'm fine talking about it, Y/n. What are you curious about?" He asked. You sighed.

"Uh-I guess I just want to know what you look like. I do. I'm curious, and cat killed the curiosity. But also, do I know you in your civilian form?" You asked. Chat Noir looked away at the ground before back at you. He grinned and nodded. You gasped.

"Are we good friends?" You asked. Chat nodded.

"Oh my god, how have I not asked that before?" You asked, returned with nothing but a low chuckle from the boy across from you.