- 39 -

CHAPTER 39

"I can't do this!" You laughed with your hands in front of you. Your face and hands were covered in cake batter.

"You don't know how to make a simple cake?" Marinette asked. You laughed a little more before smiling at Marinette and Alya, who stood beside one another as the three of you stood in Marinette's kitchen making a cake.

Or at least attempting to.

For some reason, you were having trouble with it. You were to make the batter, Marinette was to make the actual cake, and Alya was in charge of decorations on the cake. The cake was for a little girl Marinette babysits. Manon, I think her name was?

"Alright, I'll start this for you. But you do the mixing! Get the rag in my room and wash up in the bathroom upstairs?" Marinette smiled at you. You nodded and walked upstairs to find Marinette's room.

Finally finding Marinette's room, you entered. It was covered in pink. You let out a small laugh. Looking around, you felt hot. You opened the window slightly, found the rag and started wiping the batter off of your hands.

"Y/n!" You heard a familiar voice whisper behind you. You turned around, to the window. Chat Noir sat there.

"Chat! What're you doing here?" You exclaimed, making sure you weren't too loud.

"I wanted to see you! Seems like you're busy though, bad time?" He asked.

"Y/n! Hurry girl! Marinette's starting to get all cranky!" You heard Alya's voice from downstairs.

"Alya and I are here to bake for a girl that Marinette babysits. So yeah, kinda." You shrugged.

"How long are you here for?" Chat Noir asked. You smiled.

"Why? Eager much?" You teased. Much to your surprise, Chat Noir smirked before grabbing your waist, pulling you in.

"Only for you."

A blush crept up to your face as Chat's eyes were on you. The smirk was still on his face and before you could respond, you heard footsteps.

"Under the bed, go!" You quickly said, pushing Chat. He quietly chuckled and snuck under the bed. Then Alya walked in.

"Girl! Come on, you're so slow." Alya groaned, taking the rag from you and wiping your face.

"Sorry! I'll hurry, get back down there and contain Marinette! I promise i'll be fast." You said. Alya huffed before sighing and nodding.

"Alright, girl. Be quick!" Alya said before walking out of the room. Chat Noir's head popped out from under the bed and smiled.

"You're cute when your bossy."

"Shut up, and leave. I'll see you later." You pointed at the window.

Chat Noir stood up, walking towards you, snaking his hands around your waist again. He smiled at you as you placed your hands on his chest, feeling the leather material under them.

Chat leaned in, closing the gap between you two. Your eyes closed in sync and your lips moved together. The kiss was gentle and loving. Chat pulled away, leaving your lips and smiled.

"I'll see you later, Y/n." He said. You smiled at him and pushed away, as he let go of your waist and left through the window.