- 40 -

CHAPTER 40

"Truth or dare, Y/n?"

You looked up from your hands, making eye contact with Marinette. Alya mischievously chuckled. You rolled your eyes.

"Truth." You said, deciding to play it safe. Alya leaned in to Marinette's ear, cupping her hand before whispering something. She leaned away a few seconds later, looking back at you.

"Remember that time, you asked me how you know if you're in love?" Alya asked. You froze.

"Alya..." You growled.

"Who was it, you were thinking about so often that you decided that you were in love with them?" Alya asked. You felt your heart pound as your gaze flew from Marinette and Alya to your hands.

"I really can't say." You said. Alya sighed and Marinette did the same.

"Y/n, I'm sure you can, we can handle it." Alya pushed. You sighed, giving in.

"Fine. But you don't speak a word of this to anyone. Okay?"

Alya nodded and Marinette brought her cup of water to her lips, taking a drink. You took a deep breath.

"Chat Noir."

In just a minimum of 3 seconds, Alya's mouth fell, Marinette spit her water all over her floor and was now, coughing on her own saliva.

"Y/n, what!" Alya yelled. Marinette wiped her face with a napkin.

"Say you're kidding right now!" Marinette said. You shook your head.

"Remember yesterday, we were making the cake at your place and I went upstairs to clean up? Why do you think I took so long?" You asked them. Marinette's eyes widened.

"Did you two fuck, on my bed?" She asked, cautiously.

You snickered.

"No, we aren't intimate like that. The most we ever do is make out...a lot." You felt a blush creeping up to your face.

"That is insane. How did this happen?" Alya asked. You shrugged.

"It just happened. We're always together, and we've set boundaries and agreed not to go too far into the relationship." You said.

"Do you know his identity?" Marinette asked, chuckling nervously. You shook your head. Marinette seemed to take a breath of relief as Alya looked shocked.

"Let's keep playing. But Y/n, we've gotta meet him now." Alya broke the silence, laughing.