- 41 -

CHAPTER 41

"Y/n, close your notebook. Or so help me God, I will rip your homework apart."

You looked up from your notebook, putting your pencil down.

"Fine! Just give it back!" You stood up, jumping to reach your homework. Chat Noir laughed as you struggled to reach it.

"I dunno. This comes with a price." He shrugged, playfully. You groaned. Your head fell onto his chest.

"But I'm so tired." You whined. Chat Noir chuckled. He sighed, handing you the price of paper, you were so adamant on getting back from him. You grabbed it and smiled at him.

You placed the work on your desk along with your notebook, and backpack.

"Can we talk?" You asked him. Chat nodded, his smile light. His eyes flickered with worry for a second and you smiled, holding both of his hands.

"Nothing bad, just sit." You sat Chat down on your bed as your stood in front of him. He looked up at you as you smiled down at him.

"I've been thinking." You looked away from him. He tilted his head. Turning your head back towards his, you made eye contact.

"Your identity. Are you sure you'd be willing to reveal it to me? What if I get akumatized, and I come for your Miraculous, along with Ladybug's? What then?" You asked. Chat Noir stroked your hand with his thumb lightly.

"You're never going to be akumatized, Y/n." Chat Noir smiled, his eyes still glued to your hands. You raised an eyebrow.

"How would you know that?" You asked. Chat Noir looked at you.

"Because you're too kind. Everyone loves you. There's no possible way you could get angry at someone so fast. You're extraordinary, love." Chat Noir said. You felt a blush creep up to your lips.

"So...what do we do? About the reveal." You asked.

"Let's jus-"

"Y/n!" You heard your mother call, hearing her footsteps tread towards your room.

Chat quickly jumped into action, and leaned in kissing you once more before he ran outside. You quickly turned before your mom walked in.

"What're you doing? Come downstairs, help me fix this batter up for Marinette's birthday."

You smiled at your mom.

"I'll be right out, Mom."

Your mom gave you a gentle smile before leaving your room.