- 28 -

CHAPTER 29

"Y/n?"

You turned around to see Luka.

"Luka. Hi." You waved at him.

He smiled at you and looked around, confused.

"Hey, what are you doing all the way out here?" He asked. You shook your head and threw your hand in the air.

"I'm just taking a long walk. You?" You replied.

"I usually come out here. From time to time. I needed fresh air." He said.

You nodded. The two of you were silent for a second as you looked at one another.

"Y/n I-"

"Look, I-"

The two of you paused and laughed. You pointed at him.

"You first."

He smiled and looked at the ground, then you.

"I really fucked up. I know what I did was wrong, I do. I thought that what we had wasn't going to last anyways, so I made the wrong decisions and it was shit and I'm so so so sorry, I want nothing more than for you to take me back." Luka said.

You placed your hands around your own waist and nodded.

"I'm sorry for saying the things I did. You were such a good boyfriend, and we were absolute magic. Thank you for caring about me the way you did. I'll always love you. But there is no more us. There's no chance for us. We didn't just grow apart, L. We grew up."

The words came out of your mouth and Luka's eyes glistened as they teared up. He walked towards you and banged his fist on the brick wall next to you.

"Just take me back, goddamnit!" He yelled.

The wind behind you blew severely, pushing your hair into your face as you panicked slightly and closed your eyes.

'Is he going to hit me?' Your first thought was.

Suddenly, a strong body took you by your waist and pulled you close. You were pushed behind them as they faced Luka.

"No means no."

Your eyes opened to find Chat Noir in front of you. Although you only saw his back, you felt your face turn red as the blush spread across your cheeks.

Luka put his hands in the air before walking away in anger. He quickly disappeared and you felt relief wash over you.

Chat Noir turned around and looked at you.

"Y/n, I-"

You were quick to wrap your arms around his waist, pressing your cheek to his chest as you closed your eyes once again.

"Please don't leave."

He wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled you even closer, placing his head on yours.

"I don't plan on it."