- 14 -

CHAPTER 14

"Y/n, is it true?" Marinette poked you as you tried to write down the question of the whiteboard in the front of the classroom. You turned to her.

"Yes. Now shut up and pay attention." You whispered, going back to writing. Marinette huffed and turned to the front.

You felt something hit your head. You turned and saw a few kids laugh quietly. You saw Luka in the back and he pointed to the ground. You looked down to see a paper ball on the ground.

You looked back at him, before bending down to grab it. You opened it and rolled your eyes.

'Take me back? It was a mistake. I miss you.'

There were two checkmark boxes on the bottom, both said yes at the top and you shook your head. You crossed out one of the yes' and re-wrote it, writing 'burn in hell' on the top and checked it. You crumpled the ball again and threw it back at Luka.

He picked it up, uncrumpled it, and frowned. He looked at you and pouted. You realized the whole class was watching you and Luka, not paying attention to anything the teacher was saying. You smiled at him and stuck up the finger.

You heard laughs and coughs as kids laughed at your action. The teacher turned to the class.

You groaned quietly as she continued teaching. Time seemed to drag and you hated it.

After the bell for lunch rang, you made your way to your locker to grab your lunch. Opening it, you grabbed your lunch box and closed you locker, only to see Luka behind it.

"Are you serious, Y/n? Stop resisting me." Luka pushed you back into the lockers, both of his arms caging you. You glared into his eyes and did the only thing you could think of.

You kneed him.

Luka groaned loudly as he grabbed his crotch in pain and you dusted yourself off as you walked away, unfazed.

"Y/n! You crazy bitch!" Alya laughed as Marinette tried not to laugh.

"Oops. My leg slipped. Blame the muscle spasms." You shrugged.

✰ ✰ ✰

You groaned to yourself as you walked home, tired. You were completely drained and wanted nothing more than to go to sleep in your comfortable bed.

As you entered your house, you dropped you backpack in your room and changed into a large hoodie quickly. You got into bed directly after and were so close to falling asleepuntil your phone rang, waking you up.

You picked your phone up and answered the call. "Hello?" You said.

"Hi, is this Y/n L/n?" You heard a woman's voice. You cleared your throat.

"Yes, who's this?" You asked.

"This is the Hospital Center De Maison Blanche. You were Adrien Agreste's emergency contact and we've called to inform you that Mr. Agreste is in our hospital at the moment. He has a minor concussion and 2 broken fingers. So If you could come in, that'd be ideal." The woman said.

Your heart felt as if it had stopped as the woman's words replayed in your head.

IM SORRY 😭😭