- 29 -

CHAPTER 29

"I just don't want to have any type of relationship like that between us right now. Is that okay?"

You took a deep breath as you sat next to Chat Noir on your bed at 10:43 pm. Chat Noir managed to hear you out and now you just had to bear through his side.

"I'm okay with that. I like you, Y/n. I do. I also think that we shouldn't do anything bold."

You nodded, giving Chat Noir a small smile.

He returned the smile and the two of you sat in silence, staring.

You felt warm, for the first time in a while. It felt right.

Chat leaned in and closed the space between you two, kissing you. One of his hands rested on your cheek as the other held your hand.

Your lips moved in sync with his and for a while, it felt like no one else in the world could do anything to stop you from soaring so high. Your hands snuck their way into his blonde and fluffy hair as he lifted you up and plopped you onto his lap.

He pulled away to catch his breath and looked at you, his eyes a few shades darker and they were filled with nothing but lust.

"Forget the last few sentences we said." Chat Noir leaned in once more, more forced this time around. He placed his hands on your waist as you placed your hands on both sides of his face.

He deepened the kiss and you opened your mouth, letting him search. After a few seconds, you pulled away before things could get too crazy.

You pulled yourself back to your bed and looked at him as you caught your breath slowly. He did the same. He smirked at you and you gave him a quick smile.

He fixed his hair, running his hands through it slowly and stood up.

"That was..." He started.

"Messy. But also something I'd pay for." You finished the sentence and Chat let out a chuckle.

"Alright, Y/n." He laughed. You looked at him as he turned around and turned back to you.

You grabbed him by the bell on his suit and pulled him down to you, kissing him.

It felt good to take action.

You pulled away and covered yourself with the covers of your bed.

"Goodnight, Chat."

"Goodnight, darling."

someone pls smack me im terrible at this updating thing