- 15 -

CHAPTER 15

You ran into the hospital, and straight for the front desk.

"What room is Adrien Agreste is?" You asked. The woman calmly pointed at a room on the far right corner. "Thank you." You said to her and ran towards the room.

Running inside, you saw Adrien in the hospital bed, his eyes closed.

"Ma'am?" A nurse tapped your shoulder. You turned to her.

"We're going to need you to sit outside. We'll inform you when you can see him." The nurse smiled lightly at you. You nodded and walked out of the room.

You sat quietly.

'Maybe Chat Noir was right,"

You sat in wonder and concern for what seemed like hours until you were finally allowed to see him.

You walked into the room and sat down on the chair next to the bed.

Adrien's eyes opened.

"Y/n?" He mumbled, looking at you. You tried keeping your tears comtained, they had been held in for so long. But you couldn't do it. Your tears poured out like never before and you looked at Adrien.

"I'm sorry, Adrien. I'm so sorry. I was such an asshole, I didn't realize I was hurting you. I'm such a terrible perso-"

"You're not a terrible person, Y/n. You aren't an asshole either. You can't blame your emotions. I can see why it looked like I was walking away from the relationship." Adrien spoke.

You sniffed, letting the last of your tears fall. You wiped them away.

"Well, Luka and I broke up. So thank you for telling me what you told me." You fiddled with your fingers.

Adrien grabbed your hand and held it in his.

"Does this mean I'm forgiven?" He asked. You smiled at him and nodded.

"We're both forgiven." You sniffed once again.

Adrien looked away for a second and you watched him.

The way his blonde hair fluffed whenever he moved his head, and how his green eyes were the brightest you had ever seen. He was talented, funny, kind, sweet, and just perfect.

He looked back at you and smiled.

"I like you, Y/n."

Your eyes widened, surprised at the sudden confession.

"I-i like you too." You blushed. Adrien squeezed your hand before closing his eyes.

"Tired?" You asked him.

"Oh shut up. You just got out of school, I know you're tired too." Adrien chuckled. You giggled and lied your head on the side of the bed.

✰ ✰ ✰

You woke up to the nurse in the room. "Y/n L/n?" They called your name. You quickly got up and walked towards the nurse

"We'll get you the discharge papers and you'll be right on out of here." The nurse smiled at you, and you gave one right back as she left. You walked back to Adrien and patiently waited.

✰ ✰ ✰

About 26 minutes had passed when you groaned.

"How long does it take to bring a few papers to the 1st floor?" You spoke, talking to yourself. Adrien smiled and opened his eyes.

"Aw cute. You talk to yourself." He spoke. Your mouth fell open.

"I hate you." You laughed. Adrien chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Hey!" You pouted, fixing your hair.

"Is it wrong to say that you could model even hospital clothes? Your father would be impressed." You joked. He looked down at the clothes he was wearing.

"I'll talk to father about it." He said, his face straight.

"Wait, you're serious?" You asked.

"I don't know about you, but these are comfy!" Adrien chuckled.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My brain is overthinking things and I'm not quite happy at the moment. But its whatever! I'll try to get back into my schedule ASAP.