Characters

So for those who would rather skip to this book, I'll lay it on you and just tell you the characters, and possibly you might go back and read the prior three books just to catch up.

Roni: Daughter of Althezar and Alena, wife of Dante Sparda, devil huntress, and Nephilim Goddess. Mother of Claire Sparda

Tori: Daughter of Althezar and Alena, sister to Roni wife of Vergil Sparda, devil huntress and Nephilim Goddesses, mother of Nero Sparda

Ramier: Son of the angel Rose and Demon Prince Adriel, Nephilim God, husband to Morrigan, devil hunter cousin to Dante, Tori, Roni, and Vergil. Brother to V. Father to Lucien.

Kaelena: Kat( wife of Ramier, killed by Michael the Archangel) and Vapula( a Demon Goddess with powers still unknown.) brought together after Kat's soul merged within Vapula own body.

Vergil: Son of Sparda and the angel Eva, brother to Dante, cousin to Ramier and V, husband to Tori, Nephilim God, and father to Nero Sparda,the wielder of the Yamato

Dante: Son of Sparda and angel Eva, brother to Vergil, cousin also to Ramier and V, husband to Roni, Nephilim God, and father to Claire. Wielder of The Rebellion.

V( Victor Rekut): Son of Adriel and Ilene, brother to Ramier, and a Nephilim God. He wields a sword in his cane that causes his powers to erupt with three main entities: Shadow, his panther, Griffon his eagle companion, and Nightmare, his golem statue.

Lucien: Son of Ramier and Kaelena, a demon hunter and hybrid Nephilim. His powers have yet to be uncovered.

Nero: Son of Tori and Vergil Sparda, a devil hunter and Nephilim. His powers are yet to be shown....

Claire: Daughter of Dante and Roni Sparda, devil huntress, and also Nephilim with stranger powers that one could fathom.

Sparda: Father of Dante and Vergil. A demon knight and God, brother of Mundus and uncle of Adriel. He was released from his imprisonment by Vergil and Dante.

Ian and Jessica: A couple that were Ramier's guardians after the death of Rose and Adriel's imprisonment like Sparda. Both are hybrid angel and demons and are equipped to handle anything should anything be asked of them.