Chapter 7: Father vs Son

As Nelo Angelo and I were walking through the dark part of Red Grave, we saw Nero with Tori and Lucien in a van heading down the street. Nero and Tori had begun to start shooting demons out the window while apparently Lucien and another female with glasses who happened to be driving. I smirked. So they thought they were okay did they? As if. I would show them.

Turning to Nelo I watched as he wielded the Yamato very strangely. It made me think of other things. "Nelo Angelo how long have you been under Urizen's reign?"

"Does it matter to you?" He growled. "Urizen is going to change things. I think reign is a bit too strong."

"What do you prefer?" I asked.

"I am a free agent. Urizen will be counting his days very soon. That fruit is mine."

"Mutiny? Where does that leave you and I then Nelo Angelo?"

He then walked away without a word. That made me angry. It wouldn't matter. Urizen and him will deal with each other and I will finally attain true power. Urizen wanted Dante and Vergil dead. That was easier said than done once I found them. That was like searching for a needle in a haystack. I then sighed. It was time for me to intercept those demon hunters first. Perhaps they can be destroyed and I can focus easily on other things. I hopped down onto the ground right into their path with the can. The can immediately skidded just barely hitting me. As they regained control, the van doors opened and Nero, Toru, Lucien and the female got out.

"Are you out of your damn mind," The female shouted. "I could've killed ya! Have you no sense? Seriously?!"

I unsheathed my sword, and Tori stepped forward. "Ramier it's okay! This is Nico, a partner with Nero. She's cool."

I remained silent as I pointed my sword at her. "Whore of Vergil Sparda. You deserve to die. However I'll let you live if you tell me where Dante and Vergil are."

Tori frowned. "What are you saying Ramier?Have you lost it?"

I then launched forward swinging my sword only for it to be blocked by Nero himself. He smirked. "Finally a higher up demon. Something I can deal with besides these other scavengers!"

"Little fool. I'll show you that even with all that you have at your disposal, you shall never be able to contend with me."

I then flung him away and created a fireball that went at him to then be destroyed by a flash of blue light. I watched Lucien who had twirled his sword, his eyes a transparent red, while his sclera was dark as night. "Sorry but I'm not going to let that happen father. I don't know what happened to you, but I'll beat the living hell out of you if it brings you back to sanity."

I turned my attention to him and walked a little around him. "You finally devil triggered. How nice. However I am not Ramier."

I launched at him and swung my sword and clashed against him to then disappear to reappear a few feet away. I conjured my summoning swords. "My name is Cain. And I am the power that will destroy all who stand in my way to attain real strength. So word of advice. Prepare yourself to die."