Crush pt 1

We all stood as the four kids of Adam and Eve strode down the camp site. Centaurs fawns fairies and animals alike gawked at their appearances.
I however, knew the feeling.
I was once in their position, being stared at like they were the sun after seven days of pure darkness.
I knew how they felt and that's why Aslan put me in charge of keeping them alive. After they had met with aslan I was assigned to meet them and ask them questions and give them everything they needed to know.
I walked up to their tent and opened the sheet lightly.
"Hello." I said.
"Hi. Who are you?"
"Ah forgive me your greatnesses. My name is Y/n and I am here to seek your every aid. I, like you, have been in this same spot, and it is not easy. I'm here to make it easier for you."
"You were once a queen?" Lucy asked.
"No. Not quite, but close. I'm a daughter of aslan."
"But that's not... possible." Susan pointed out.
I laughed at the thought that everyone shared when they found out.
"Yes I know. I was built from pure magic and imagination. Combined with love and hope, here I am."
"You're beautiful." Lucy complimented.
I blushed on top of my already rosy cheeks.
"Well thank you much."
I looked over to the Eldest of the children. He must have been not entirely human if he can make me feel different whenever I look at him. He must have some power.
I led them to their bathing stations and set Peter off on his own as I helped the girls.
"How long have you been here?" I start meek conversation.
"A couple days." Susan replied.
"Here are your dresses." I hand them two dresses about their size.
"Thank you." Lucy smiled.
"Wow. We haven't dressed like this in ages." Lucy twirled in her new gown.
"You guys look beautiful."
"What about you? You look like you've been here for a while. What do you wear? Certainly not this that you have on now. Something much better could suit you." Susan asked.
"That's for me to deal with. Now don't go thinking you know everything now." I slightly giggled.
"She has a tendency to do that." Lucy laughed.
I stifled a laugh at her comment.
"Come on Lucy, lets get our towels and go."
I kicked away a rock and Susan screamed.
I looked behind me to see two wolves appear out of nowhere.
I shift into one of them alike and growl.
"Don't play, girl." He snarled.
I snapped back in a bark and the other one laughed.
"Maybe we should have finished you off while we had the chance."
Susan blew her horn and our ears pounded.
I lunged at the wolf and snapped at his neck.
He whimpered and I got off of him. The other wolf launched onto me and pinned me down. I shifted back out of the pure lack of energy.
Soon footsteps splashing through the nearby lake sounded. A sound of death radiated through the air and the wolfs expressions relaxed.
He toppled over and I was met with Peters face.
"Come on." Peter said helping me up.
"Thank you." I bowed.
"Erm.. you don't have to bow to me."
Susan and Lucy jumped from the tree and hugged peter.
Again, he must have some sort of power. It can't be possible that he's just human.
I looked over to see my dad staring at me with a bit of disappointment.
I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his fluffy mane.
"I'm sorry father." I begged.
"You know how I feel about you shifting in public eye."
"I know father but I did it to protect them. I'm sorry." I hung my head in shame but he  nudged my face with his nose to push it up to have my eyes meet his eyes.
"I am proud of you, my daughter. You fought well. Even though you went against my word, you put your life on line to save others. That is the true mark of my bloodline."
"I love you father."
"I love you too, my daughter."
I had walked back later that day to see all four kids training on the field.
I watched in content as they started to enjoy the life they had here.
I couldn't shake a feeling though as I watched the two sons of Adam fight.
I sighed and decided I should ask dad.
"Father?" I called.
He stepped mightily out of his tent and turned to me.
"What is it, my child?"
"I need your help. I'm confused."
"What is your need?"
"I have this feeling. In my stomach. And it starts whenever I look at the eldest child of the four."
"What happens inside you?"
"Well I get like this tingle in my hands and toes. And my stomach does something like I ate a bug."
"Oh my daughter. How pure you are." He laughs stout and smiled.
"Is there something wrong with me father?"
"No, my daughter you merely just have more feelings. You have a crush on Peter."
"What's a crush?"
"Well, it's like when you think you love someone. You get that feeling because you want to be near that person. A crush or that feeling you get, is your bodies way of saying that you enjoy being around them, that you crave their affection."
"But why father?"
"That's something we shall never know." He chuckled.
"Well father. If I continue to seek out his affection... do you... approve?"
"My child, I could ask for no one better for you."
I smiled and walked off.
I ran to the training section and found them.
"Peter! Heads up?!" I said as I pulled out my sword.
"Training me now are we?" Peter said clashing his sword with mine.
"Maybe a little!" I quirked.
Everyone had left. And even the sun, soon to leave us, started to fade as we stopped our training. We walked home, side by side, as the sun faded behind the earth.
"So, did you have fun?" Peter asked.
"Fun? Is that what you call it? I don't think training is there for 'fun'."
He smiled and took back his comment.
"Peter. I wanted to ask you something."
"What is it?"
"I had this feeling. And at first I couldn't think you human because of it. It only appeared whenever you were in sight. I asked my father and he said that he thinks I have a crush on you."
His face turned red and he smiled.
"You have a crush on me?"
"Yes... well... I think so. I've never had a crush before so I don't know."
"Well do you want to kiss me?"
"Maybe a little."
"Then you have a crush on me. Crushes are normal... and... I'm glad it is on me... because honestly... I have a crush on you too."
I blushed and looked down.
I had spent the rest of the night with him. Laughter and happiness had flooded the shared tent between us. That was, until I heard the news.
The news that crushed me into a million pieces.
As soon as the words were uttered out of the trees mouth I had fallen to the ground.
I sobbed out my pain as my fathers eyes controlled my mind. The ones I knew I'd never see again. The ones that had so graciously helped me live and grow. And now he was dead.
Peter wrapped me in his arms and tried to calm me as the pain seethed through my heart.
"Hey, Y/n, shhh. Shhh shhh." He cooed.
He had lain me next to him as he still held me comfortably.
"The entire queens nation will fall for this."
The next day we were at battle. And I was ready to kill some people. My dads death in mind.
I looked to the queen. She wear my fathers fur as her own. And his eyes as her eyes.
"SHES MINE!" I scream a ear bleeding cry.
"Go for it." Peter said.
Without thinking, I shifted to a dragon and flew down.
I sent flames upon her army and attacked her head on. She flew out of her carriage.
I blew flames into her face and her fur melted off. She tried to stab me but I would let her touch me.
I clawed at her face and she screamed.
I shifted back to my mortal self and snarked.
"How DARE you kill my father!"
I sliced her across the chest.
Acting in blind rage I stabbed her bicep and clawed to her ribcage. Blood splattered against the singed fur and she kneeled.
"You will never win." I sliced my blade down her head and she perished.
Just before she perished, she smiled and launched the end of her spear into my stomach.
She fell over and I grappled my stomach tight.
I screamed in pain as I fell to my knees.
I looked over at Peter as I fell over to my back.
"NOOOOO!" He screamed.
Peter was sent into a blind rage and he sliced four warriors of the queen across their throats.
I had laid on the grass, feeling it under my skin as it started to fade. My vision blurring around the edges and my hearing rang.
I gasped for air greedily as I held onto my life.
Peter has ended the war. I looked over as the other side retreated.
The four kids ran to my side.
Peter cradled me and he was all I could see from the little vision I had left.
"Come on, stay here. With me. We can live together and we can have more the crushes on each other, come on."
I grabbed hair and smiled at him.
I let go and rested as I let go of my life.
"No no." Peter cried. Lucy and Susan let tears fall as they held each other.
I slowly faded, into peace.