15th December

Yoongi was a man of subtle words, never once raising his voice even when his tolerance had reached a certain limit. If that was the case, he would simply walk away. Which is why even now, the old lady who walked in about thirty minutes ago was yelling at him for a situation he had no control over, he kept his cool and spoke in a calm tone.

"For the last time Miss, if the book you're looking for isn't here, it means that we don't have it. Why don't you write down the title of the book and then I'll try get it on our next shipping-"

"No,screw you! I saw that girl reading it last Tuesday. You just don't want me reading it because you know it's a good!" The lady pointed a finger at the poor man who was seated behind his desk.

"Now, why would I do that?"

"You're one of them, aren't you?" She asked, keeping her voice lowered and leaning into the desk. Yoongi naturally leaned back, a confused expression on his face.

"...What?"

"Tell you're leader that I said I'm onto him. I know what he's trying to do. I'm onto all of you!" The woman yelled before storming out the library, earning curious stare. The librarian shook his head and returned to the paperwork he had to fill in for the next event they had planned for the library along with Victoria, his partner. Of course the girl had given him all the tasks that were a bore.

"A lot of crazy people out here,huh?" A voice said above his head. He had sighed internally before looking up at the girl who was smiling, holding a thick book between her hands. She had short black hair, a small button nose and plush pink lips accompanied by wide brown eyes. Yoongi glanced up at her for a little while before nodding in disinterest. He held out his hand, waiting  to receive the reason she was there in the first place; to register the book. She tentatively placed it in his pale palm along with her identity card.

"I'm new here."

I don't care, Yoongi thought as he typed in the information into the computer. He had almost scrunched his nose up at the title of the book as seeing it was one of the worst novelss he'd ever read. His silence didn't stop the girl from continuing on though.

"So I need something to read while I explore around." She finished off,following Yoongi's eyes as if they'd finally turn to her. They did, but not for the reason she wished.

"Sixty coins." He said, his eyes hovering tiredly. The girl paused for a moment before digging up the money from her back pocket and handing it to the man. She lightly grabbed the book off the counter as Yoongi put the money away then immediately went back to his papers.

"Uhm, when should I bring it back?" She asked, this time a little less confident then before but keeping a tight smile.

"The return date is on the first page." Yoongi answered indirectly, not even looking up from the papers in his hands. She nodded and bowed politely before walking away.

Yoongi simply raised his brow in turn.

---
Idk how libraries work in every other country so bare with my ignorance.