29th December

"And then she said I should go with her."

Yoongi shoved a book into a stack roughly, turning back to the trolley that Victoria stood behind, handing him another book. He didn't even give her a glance as he continued on his rant.

"Imagine? Like I don't have things I need to do here in Seoul." The man turned and shoved another book into the shelf.

"And then she had the audacity to say I'm trapped in a 'pitiful box'." He swung his arms into the air before letting them fall and heaving a sigh. He finally met Victoria's eyes. The girl silently stared back at him lazily.

"Why aren't you saying anything?"

"Oh thank god I thought I'd have to keep listening to you go on for lord knows how long-I'm imitating you whenever we rant about something." She smiled maliciously  making Yoongi roll his eyes. The girl's fell to an object beside her friend and her eyebrows pushed up to reach her hairline.

"Whoa, this chick must've really riled you up. You put Diary of a Wimpy Kid in the criminal section."

Yoongi ignored the statement, waving the girl off as he walked away, leaving her to correct his mistake for him.

"Sounds like you want to go to me." Jungkook said from across the room, reading a superhero comic he'd found.

"Don't be silly," Yoongi snarled as he walked over to the boy.

"Of course I do."

Jungkook chuckled lightly as he looked up at the flustered man. He had taken a seat next to him and had his head laid on his arm as he stared at the table, sulking. He locked as with Jungkook.

"What?" Yoongi growled and the younger male shrugged.

"Then go." He said shocking both his friends. Victoria sprinted  from her hidden position behind the bookshelves and ran all the way to where the two men where sitting, sliding into a seat of her own.

"Don't listen to him." Victoria said, looking at Yoongi sternly.

"You barely even know her. I think you're playing it safe." She finished off and Jungkook disrupted her statement.

"Well I think you can trust her."

"How would you know? You only met her once." Victoria said, her voice going high pitched as she let her wrist go limb.

"Well she seemed like a nice girl."
Jungkook argued weakly, pointing his finger to the ceiling. Victoria sighed in defeat.

"But Yeul is right. You do need to get out and see the world more. Plus, when are you ever gonna get another opportunity like this? Getting someone to cater for you and take you to France."

Jungkook said and Victoria couldn't argue, which is why she stayed quiet and just looked at Yoongi who seemed to be deep in thought.

"Who'll take care of the library? Vic can't handle without me."

"Excuse me? You're asleep half of the time or playing video games, I've been handling without you for years." Victoria argued with the boy who glared at her in return.

"See? Victoria will be fine." Jungkook pointed out and regret flashed in the the woman's eyes.

"Wait! That's not what I-"

"If it really bothers you that much I'll lend her a helping hand where necessary." Jungkook said and Yoongi shot up.

"Uhm no. You need to be doing exercises at the clinic to get your legs moving again." He said, pointing at the boy's limp limbs.

"Relax they don't take the whole day to do. Plus, my doctor said getting fresh air is good."

Yoongi knew that wasn't possible. After all, the clinic was half way across town and was the sole reason why the man had decided it be best that he stayed there in the V.I.P patients room instead of staying home and traveling almost an hour everyday to get his therapy. Which is why Yoongi knew that even if Victoria did have a problem and needed extra help, she wouldn't dare ask Jungkook.

"It'll be fine man. Just go have fun."