2nd January

Yoongi stormed into the bedroom he'd been sleeping in, his chest heaving and his eyes buldging and searching. The bed was empty, left undid.

His eyes immediately shot up to the flaring curtain that covered the glass door. Yoongi walked up to it, pushing it open and was met with the cool breeze of the rain outside. He however didn't feel any of these things. In fact, Yoongi in this moment felt like his heart was being set ablaze and his stomach shoved into cold ice water. The best way to describe what he felt was everything, except for the things that were there.

The rain had slowed to a soft drizzle by now, a small framed figure standing amid the world, staring out up into the clothes. She heard the footsteps from behind her but didn't turn, only spoke.

"Rain, it's one of my favorite things. Although nothing can ever feel better than rain in Paris." She said but Yoongi heard none of this. The only thing audible was the blood being pumped in and out of his arteries. He paused a couple of feet away from Yeul.

"You lied to me." He said behind clenched teeth, frighteningly calm and low, not bothering to wait for her to turn as he spoke. Yeul took in a sharp breath, shutting her eyes but not daring to turn her head.

"I found this flyer. It's for some Elite music school. They're giving away scholarships. I think you should sign up."

"After I told you everything. About Tae...you still lied."

"I didn't lie." Yeul finally turned abruptly, opting to employ the unkempt situation she'd created instead of stalling.

"Then why didn't you say anything?!" Yoongi's voice was a mixture of both anger and sorrow. The growl showing his displeasure and the tightness of his cords making his pain even more evident. This was what Yeul was afraid of, the look he had on his face;disappointment. The situation was almost laughable. He hadn't even heard the entire truth yet but he already seemed hurt.

"Please take the flyer Yoongi." She took her shake hand out towards the man.

He sighed, trying to grip all of his emotions that seemed to be floating further away with each gush of wind that blew by. He ran his fingers through his wet locks before looking up at Yeul with the softest gaze she'd ever seen on the usually tough male.

"Look...it's gonna be okay. We'll figure this out...I can help with the money to pay for the treatment...it'll be fine." Yoongi said, rambling his mind for sensible solutions for this situation. Yeul shook her head, tears beginning to roll down her cheeks.

"It's not about the money Yoongi." The girl said, an involuntary weep leaving her throat. Yoongi paused, looking up at Yeul, waiting for to elaborate. He didn't want to hear it, he should've just left that moment but he stayed and listened.

"Yoongi, I have no one, nothing in my life goes right. I've been wishing for death since I can remember and this..." she trailed off, leaving the rest of the words to hand in the air. Oh and they did just that, they froze there, in place, right in front of Yoongi's face in mockery,laughing at him.

He shook his head, eyes and mouth wide in horror. He didn't want to believe it. This wasn't real, it couldn't be. It had to be some sort of nightmare.

Yeul sobbed, hating every living cell in her body for what she had and was currently doing to this poor innocent soul who she had stumbled upon. Everything was so simple at first, it seemed so easy to leave, knowing that no one would miss her and that she had no one who she cared for enough to miss. Up until that day at the library, where she had been intrigued by him and for kept on nagging at him. Even then, the plan had been to simply enjoy his company for the time being then leave without causing any movement around her. But she had to get attached, she had to invite him to this trip, her last one and as much as she had tried convincing herself that it was for him, she knew that was a lie.

Of course the universe wouldn't let her live peacefully, after torturing her her whole entire life, it was prepared to send her away in the most painful way imaginable. Had she never went to the library this wouldn't have ever happened.

Because now, Yeul wanted to stay all because of the man who stood in front of her. He cared and so did she, but she knew that it was too late. The virus was already ebbing away at her organs, she could feel herself rotting from within. But she couldn't let him know that she wanted to stay, because that would only hurt him even more and she'd already done enough of that as it is.

"Yoongi, this is my decision and I'm not changing my mind about it. I'm just sorry I dragged you into this." The man felt the thing inside his chest crack one last time and completely shatter, stabbing and jabbing at his very insides.

Yoongi's eyes slit, his chest rising and lowering evidently. Nothing but anger was present now and Yeul could tell through the flaming eyes that seemed to set her own body into flames. The rain was getting heavier by each second.

"So that's it?" Whispered and Yeul barely heard him through the heavy rain. She didn't know if it was the situation itself or the scenery that just made it feel almost dream like. Oh how she wished none of this was real and that she was indeed still in bed, sleeping peacefully beside the man.

"So that's it? I was just some box on your bucket list? You took me away from somewhere I was already grieving a death just so you can make me go through the same thing again?"

The girl quivered, tears not daring to halt, blending in with the rain. She stuck her hand out weakly, the white paper in her small hand.

"Take it, please." She cried softly. This seemed to anger Yoongi even more as he slapped the girl's wrist away before pointing an aggravated finger between her eyes.

"No! Fuck you. Dragging me into your suicide mission, purposefully getting me attached? You deserve to die alone."

He spat every last bit out his mouth before turning around and walking away. Yeul had her chest clamped the entire time, watching in sheer shook and pain. Everything looked blurry and foggy, her knees slightly going weak. She stepped forward, watching Yoongi's back move away from her in disgust.

"Yoongi, wait-" she whispered and her breath was cut short before the world around went blank and she collapsed to the went ground.

______

Authors Note

*is typing chapter* Hm! So sad [~_~]
*pops raising into mouth* Hm! So good [*•*]