24th December 1/2

The library was for the first time filled with noise; bickering of guests, light laughter of both adults and children.

A pair of kindergarteners were chasing each other through the swarm of long legs, nearly tripping one pale man in particular. He growled in annoyance as he watched the two children continue on with their game as if nothing had happened.

"I hated this place a lot less when it was quiet." Yoongi said to the girl next to him who just laughed in turn, placing her hands on his shoulders as she spoke.

"Aww, is there anything you don't hate?" The question was rhetorical but Yoongi still chose to answer with; "Yes. Silence...and dumplings." He said after much thought on the second part. He'd also realized that he'd come to favorite the dumplings that were brought by Yeul because of their unique spicy flavor, but he didn't need to mention that.

"You're a dumpling." Victoria teased, pinching his cheek to purposefully annoy him, and it worked. The man pulled his face from the girl's hands, glaring at her after. Victoria couldn't help it, her friend looked so well dressed today, although simple. He had on a white dress shirt paired with black jeans. Although it wasn't much, she was just happy to see him in anything other than sweats and a hoodie.

As if he'd known, Yoongi had turned his head to the side to find a familiar petite female, standing awkwardly amongst the crowd, staring at the pair. Once she realized that Yoongi had noted if her existence, she smiled in greeting.

Yoongi waved her over.

Yeul had immediately lit up in the presence of the male, bowing slightly to him then doing a ninety degree bow to Victoria.

"Hey! I'm Victoria, you must be the girl Yoongi's always talking about." Victoria smiled lightly and for a moment Yeul was both mesmerized by the girl's beauty. Her almost cat like eyes, her perfectly button upright nose, her round shaped plump lips and her clear glossy skin accompanied by her beautifully dark long silky hair, Yeul was becoming more insecure by the minute. And it was clear that Victoria was aware of her beauty, from the way her chin was always up and her chest so naturally up. Her stance was in basic form; confident.

"She's lying. I never talk about you." Yoongi objected as quick as possible although keeping a straight face.

"I personally thinks he really likes you."
Victoria winked at the girl and Yoongi shook his head.

"I really don't."

Yeul laughed at the pair's exchange, immediately falling in love with their relationship. She could tell that they were close friends, probably even to the point where they could pass each other on as siblings, and she wasn't mistaken.

"Sorry. He's a bit of an asshole sometimes."

Victoria said, leaning into Yeul's face although being audible enough for the man beside her to hear. He frowned.

"A lot, all the time." Yeul imitated the girl, correcting her previous sentence and Yoongi gasped, obviously offended, even though he knew it was true.

"I hate both of you." Yoongi groaned, crossing his arms across his chest and the pair laughed.

Their light exchange was paused by the scene that seemed to occurring a distance away, where people were spreading across the room to let something through. Yoongi's eyes went wide once setting his eyes upon the object that was being wheeled in before they turned into slits.