iv :

━ somewhat fluffy👼🏼💓💗

"woah!" richie hollered as he was tossed into the air, being caught by the branch. eddie laughed madly as he watched oak swing him around, eddie looked around to make sure no one was around.

richie was suddenly thrown higher than usual, he was falling fast, heading towards eddie. eddie screamed, covering his head.

the impact never came, he opened his eyes and looked up to see richie was dangerously close to his face.

the grass had grown longer, catching richie before he could hurt himself or eddie. eddie's breathing picked up, richie smirked.

"hey,"

"hi," eddie sheepishly answered.

richie was about to comment something, when the grass had tossed him like a frisbee towards oak.

eddie gasped, thankfully, the branches grasped at richie's limbs and set him down.

richie dizzily made his way to eddie, stumbling. eddie ran up to him, "are you okay!?" eddie worried.

"fine, eddie," he scratched at his hair, "never better, that was the most fun i've ever had."

eddie beamed, "yay." he whispered, richie softened.

-

richie and eddie sat peacefully on oak's thickest branch, eddie had to leave home soon.

richie was honestly happy he met eddie, not that his other friends weren't fun, but eddie had fucking powers. even if they met today, he thought eddie was cool.

eddie had told him the plants or flowers were only truly alive whenever he was around, he doesn't know how or why.

"you have to go now?" richie moaned.

eddie sadly nodded, "yeah, but i can come back tomorrow?"

richie grinned, nodding vigorously.

"hell yeah, you're cool as hell!" richie playfully punched his shoulder, "not as cool as your mom though." he joked.

eddie groaned, but laughed. eddie tapped the branch, making it lower the two males, richie was caught off guard and fell backwards.

"richie!" eddie jumped off and ran to his aid, "are you alright?"

richie sat up, laughing. "don't worry 'bout me, ed's," eddie gagged, "d-don't call me that."

richie and eddie both stood up, "i should probably get going too, but it was fun!" he spoke in a crappy british accent.

eddie rolled his eyes, "okay, richie. i had fun too, bye," before eddie could begin his walk home, richie had grabbed his hand and pulled him into a soft hug.

eddie gasped, but soon wrapped his arms around richie's back. "seriously though, this was fun. fucking crazy, but fun." richie's tone held truth.

"i-me too, richie," he mumbled, both of them pulling. richie gawked at the leaves.

"i like them, they're fun too." he commented, running off into the direction of what eddie assumed was his house.

eddie felt the grass poke, mockingly at his leg, oak's leaves rattled in excitement.

today was a good day, no, an amazing day. because he met, richie.

@SPIDEYMILK🐝