ix :

━ soft as hell💓💗💞some dirty shit?? more henry⛈

"ah!" eddie screeched, richie wouldn't stop.

it was the next day, eddie had a good tickling session like richie had promised. eddie enjoyed yesterday, he made more friends. and they were human.

eddie felt like a normal, teenage boy. well, a normal, teenage boy who could control nature. eddie and richie were running around oak, playing an innocent game of tag.

"i'm gonna get ya!" richie chuckled, curling his hands into a claw like shape.

eddie covered his mouth, muffling a giggle. "i won't let you!"

eddie ran around oak, but richie was smarter than that. he went the opposite way around to catch eddie, he was right.

he caught up to eddie, but he wouldn't let richie catch him so easily. "ha!" eddie smirked as he put a hand out, the grass grew and tangled richie.

"hey! no fucking fair,"

eddie snickered, slowly strutting towards richie, one hand on his hip as the other hung against his waist. "my ground, my rules." he spoke in such a velvety voice, he didn't even realise.

but richie did, he felt heat creep up towards his area. richie couldn't deny how hot eddie looked right now, richie felt the grass tightened it's grip.

he knew what that meant, he prepared himself. eddie pointed a finger to the sky with a sly grin, before the grass obeyed and tossed richie up.

richie wiggled in the air as he felt butterflies in his stomach from how high he was, the grass caught him flipped him upside down. eddie moved forward, so close that their noses were touching.

the grass put him down, richie was still close to eddie, their breathing mixed and danced together in the warm air. richie leaned forward and kissed eddie's forehead, specifically his scar.

but unfortunately, someone had caught them while richie's lips were pressed firmly on eddie's skin. "woah, fuckface, is that you?"

richie swung his head in the direction of that wretched voice, to see a suprised henry. eddie arched his eyebrows, looking the short, but built guy up and down.

"fuck, not now, henry!"

"why? am i interrupting something?" henry mocked.

eddie felt uncomfortable in his presence, "in fact, i am, too busy fucking your mom!"

henry stopped in his tracks, eyes fixated on richie's lanky frame, but his dark eyes flicked to eddie.

"who's this wimp?"

eddie could feel the grass shake, the wind picked up and richie could feel the tension.

"leave eddie out of this," richie hissed.

"so, the little chump's name is, eddie." his name sounded so venomous.

"i said, leave him out of this." richie spoke more sternly.

henry snorted ugly, his sandy brown hair blew back. "little chump's got a scar, mind if i give him another?" henry then pulled out his rusty switchblade.

eddie visibly gasped, richie tensed then charged at henry. "i said, leave him the fuck alone!" richie uppercut henry, causing him to fall back.

the grass under henry pinched at his skin, "ow! what the fuck was that?" he rapidly stood up, glaring at the two.

"you're fucking dead, tozier. you too, little shit," he pointed a threatening finger at them.

he huffed and turned on his heel, marching away. eddie relaxed, richie wandered back to him and hugged him.

"i'm sorry you had to see that, that piece of shit always likes to pick on people." he sounded genuine.

"that's bowers?"

"henry bowers, but yeah."

"h-he's scary, i don't like him." richie softened and felt sad that eddie felt that way.

"don't worry, ed's. he won't hurt you, not ever,"

the two stayed in a comforting, warm hug. eddie felt all mushy inside, he felt like jelly in richie's arms. that's the effect that richie had on him, and he liked it.

@SPIDEYMILK🐝