xiii :

━ soft n' cute 💗💞💓

jane guffawed at something bevv said, stan had his arm around mike's neck while leaning his head on bill's shouler.

ben and bill engaged in a conversation, while eddie and richie talked on their own.

they were at the ice cream shop, all smooshed into a booth except for ben who sat in his wheelchair at the front. "sorry if jane seems intimidating, she's protective." eddie whispered.

"no sweat, she's cool, she looks a lot like you." richie took a bite of his creamy, ice cream sundae. "you think?" eddie asked.

"oh yeah, same eyes, nose, freckles, yeah it's freaky." he snorted, eddie playfully punched his arm. he started to feel .. weird, that maybe eddie wasn't unique, he wasn't his 'own you'.

he frowned and looked down at his empty ice cream cone, richie noticed and reacted. "what's wrong?" he lifted eddie's chin.

"i-i don't .. i'm not sure, i just feel like i'm not, special in my own way." eddie hated how sensitive he was, he was such a crybaby.

"sweetface, no, no. is it what i said? i didn't mean it that way," richie cupped eddie's flushed cheeks.

"you both look alike, but that doesn't mean you both are the same. you are you're own you, ed's. i may not know her, but she doesn't have your adorable chipped tooth," eddie never felt so hot in his life, everywhere.

"not your tiny freckles on your top lip, or cute glasses. hell, not even your perfect scar." he planted the softest of a ghost kiss on his scar.

"i'm not bashing jane, she is really pretty, but she isn't .. you," he continued to praise eddie, make him feel great. sonia oftened told eddie how much of a pretty boy he was, but it felt different with richie.

it felt amazing. eddie couldn't help, but feel bad for not telling richie how attractive he was. "thank you for that, 'chee. but you .. you're really pretty too,"

richie shook his head. "this isn't about me, ed's. this is for you, you deserve to be praised." eddie frowned, he was about to protest when richie made a joke.

"plus, i already know how hot i am." he winked, "rich!" eddie whisper-shouted, shoving him.

"alright, lovebirds, what's next, the park?" stan suggested.

everyone nodded. bevv and jane had their own conversation while walking, stan with bill and mike while bill wheeled ben. richie and eddie stayed in the back, continuously flirting and poking at eachother's side.

eddie made sure the group wasn't looking, he used his ability to make a flower grow taller than it already was, it hung it front of richie's face.

he gasped. richie sniffed at it for eddie's enjoyment, "it's lovely, ed's." he swooped in and pressed a fat, wet kiss on his cheek. eddie shyly looked around at the scenery, for once, eddie felt like one of them.

not some kid who can tell plants what to do, but a part of eddie felt horrible for thinking such a way. nature was his life, that was his life. what was he thinking?

@SPIDEYMILK🐝