xv :

━ super flirtatious💗💞💕kind of sad??

"g'morning, ed's." richie hugged eddie, ruffling his hair.

"ugh, don't call me that," eddie giggled, hugging him back.

"sup, richie." jane strolled in, fist bumping richie. "hey, jane, where's your cool mom?" he winked obnoxiously.

"gross, dude," jane snorted, "she's sleeping in."

"ah, okay."

"eddie!" eddie heard a high-pitched voice bellow.

he turn to see bevv walk in, a bright smile on her face. "bevv, hey!" they both hugged warmly, before bevv turned to jane.

"b-bevv, hey." jane rubbed her back, "hi!" she squeezed jane tightly.

-

the four talked while they had a drink of soda in their hand, eddie drifted into his thoughts. he's rarely been using his ability, hell, when was the last time he played with winkle or visited oak?

eddie felt like shit, as if he was abandoning his other friends.

"i'm gonna use the bathroom, where is it?" bevv placed her soda down, standing up.

"upstairs, down the hall, second door on your left," eddie told her, bevv nodded and skipped up the stairs.

it was richie, eddie and jane until joyce called for jane, "jane, come up here please!"

"i'll be right back." jane set her cup down, walking upstairs and disappearing.

the silence was deafening. eddie could feel richie look him up and down, he felt vulnerable, but it almost felt good.

"you look nice, ed's,"

eddie looked down at his outfit, he was still in the same clothes that he fell asleep in. a large, white button up that covered his black, running shorts, so it looked like he wasn't wearing anything under.

the point was, eddie's legs were on full display. shaven and lotioned, "t-thank you, 'chee,"

something about eddie calling him chee in an outfit like that, triggered something in richie. his face hardened, he looked so attractive in his nirvana t-shirt and black shorts.

"wanna play a game, ed's?" richie suddenly asked.

"s-sure."

richie grinned, putting his soda down and leaning back on the sofa.

"okay, truth or dare?"

eddie thought about it, "truth,"

"have you ever done anything, like with a guy?"

eddie felt his heart explode, his knee's were weak. he blushed madly, "n-no." he admitted.

richie stared at him, before shrugging. "okay .. truth or dare me."

eddie nodded, "truth or d-dare?"

"hmm .. dare," he leaned forward. "i dare you to," eddie wasn't good at this.

"i dare you to tell me what you actually think of me."

eddie was afraid of the answer, what if he admitted that eddie was annoying to be around, but that never came.

"you're fucking adorable, so pretty and cute. you're also so kind and sweet, friendly and thoughful." as richie was talking, he leaned forward and eddie subconsciously leaned back.

richie hovered over him, pinning eddie down. "also very smart and funny," richie examined eddie's whole face.

"but, y'know,"

eddie arched his eyebrows in a questioning manner, "w-what?"

"i can't help, but feel as if you're a whole other person behind closed doors."

eddie's breath hitched, his eyes shot wide as his heart sped up. "w-what do you mean?"

eddie was desperate to know, he was enjoying the way richie was talking to him, he was aching.

richie paused, staring down at the beautiful boy below him. his pupils were blown and his face was a tinted poppy color, making those freckles pop.

"y'know .. studying and stuff, really timid and quiet, a mama's boy." richie chortled as he sat back up, teasing eddie.

eddie felt somewhat embarrassed that he thought richie would have said something else, but he only laughed it off and sat up too.

jane came back down, followed by bevv. "guys, my mom asked if you want to sleepover today." jane put her hands on her hips, bevv clapped her hands enthusiastically.

"i want to! i just have to ask my .. dad," eddie glanced at her, "um, eddie? can you show me to your telephone?" bevv asked.

eddie nodded, he got up from the couch and gestured beverly to follow him. "here," eddie pointed to the orange telephone.

"thanks," bevv was hesitant to call the number. she picked it up and began to dial in her house number, waiting anxiously to hear her father's low, annoyed voice.

"what?" alvin marsh sniffled on the other end, finishing off his can of beer.

"h-hi, daddy,"

"bevvy? where are you callin' from?"

bevv looked at eddie with wide eyes, "library."

"ya better not be lyin' to me, bevvy."

"'not, daddy. can i ask you question?"

"what is it?"

"um, i was wondering if i can sleepover at my friend, jane's."

it went deadly silent, bevv might have thought he hung up. "jane? who the hell is that?"

"j-jane .. my new friend, she's havin' a sleepover and wanted me to go."

"why should i let you go?"

"b-because i've been a good girl," as bevv continued on, eddie shivered and quietly gasped at everything bevv was saying.

"..well alright, be good, ya hear?"

bevv breathed a sigh of relief, smiling happily. "thank you, daddy. i'll see ya tomorrow."

"i want you home, first thing in the morning, ya got that?"

"yes, bye now."

"bevvy?"

"y-yeah?"

"there ain't gonna be no boys, eh?"

"..no, daddy."

"hmph, alright."

the line cut dead and bevv felt like she could breathe again, she looked at eddie with a face of embarrassment.

"bevv.."

"forget it, eddie." she waved him off and continued to the living room.

@SPIDEYMILK🐝