- One -

Late

That was all I could say I was right now. That bastard of boss gave me loads of work, just because I was apparently 2 minutes 6 second late. Who dafuq does that? But luckily I'm going on a holiday for around a month. Yeah so what? It was only a month once a year, so yeah.

It was dead silence as I was walking way back home. It was around 11:55 p.m as I looked at my watch.

Suddenly I could hear someone screaming. Not a minute later I could hear some people shouting too. I, too, ran towards the voice and to my surprise, a crowd of few people were there. I looked at what they were pointing out and my eyes widened.

Isnt that my home?

That is burning right in front of my eyes.

I made my way through the crowd and saw my small apartment, burning. This couldn't be happening.

I broke down right on the place. It had my so many memories. Plus all my stuff had been now burnt also. Now, where am I gonna live? What about my clothes and my things?

I don't even have much friends here who would let me stay with them. It was only few weeks since I started earning and now?

"Miss are you alright?"

A sudden voice made me came back into reality. I looked around and saw that the crowd had disappeared and my house was alright?

Wtf did just happened?

Suddenly someone chuckled. I looked up and saw a man smiling at me. Who the f is he?

"Who the hell are you?" I asked sternly, ready to fight if he does something.

"Me? Hmmm guess who?" He said as if this everything happening around him was amusing. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Straight away tell me who you are or I'll scream." I said to which he laughed.

Okay he's getting on my nerves.

"Darling, even if you shout, no one will hear you and no one will see me." he said smiling. His smile is pissing me off. But what did he say? That's not possible.

"What the hell are you even saying? How the hell is that even possible?" I asked confused.

"Honey I'm here to take your soul." He grinned for sometime and then stopped. Silence was all that could be heard.

I laughed.

"You want me to believe that? Who the hell do you think you are? Grim reaper?" I grinned. But seriously, this is not a time for jokes. I looked up at him and saw his expression was dead serious. I stopped grinning and gulped. Boy, is he really serious?

"Yes I am. But they call me Lucifer too I don't know." He shrugged. Wait, Lucifer is familiar.

"But why are going to take my soul? What have I done?" I asked trembling as my knees fell to the ground. I don't want to die now. It's too early. I haven't even had my first kiss till now.

"I don't care and i don't know so get ready." He said as he inched closer to and bend in front of me. Tears felt out of my eyes and he grabbed my chin softly and made me look towards him. I looked him in the eyes but i found nothing. This is the end. My end.

"You know what? Let's make a deal." He said softly which made my eyes widen a little. What kind of deal?

"W-What?" I asked to make sure what i heard was right.

"I said let's make a deal." He said smirking as he got up. Something's not correct actually.

"What kind of deal?" I slowly got up and wiped up my tears.

"15 days..." He said as i frowned. What?

"You have got 15 days..." He said, his eyes not leaving mine as he grinned which made me annoyed.

"15 days for what?" I asked confused.

"15 days to make me fall in love with you. If you succeed, I'll spare your life. And if you don't, " He paused a little before smirking and saying.

"I'll give you a slow, painful death." He said smiling. I groaned inside my brain. Gosh, what to do? What do i do?

"Do we have a deal or not." He asked. If he's making a deal, there's likely a more chance of him winning that's why he is making a deal. But i dont want to lose. Either way I'll day so-

"Time is ticking." He cut me off as i scoffed.

"Deal."