Fifteen

I admit, yesterday was fun.

It actually felt like a real date.

It was a real date y/n.

Well yeah but- whatever. I guess he has been watching a lot of k-dramas ever since I showed him one. I don't regret it now.

I checked my phone. I have been keeping a track of how many days passed because I might be a little forgetful? Anyways, it's the 8th day today.

8th day...

that means, only a week left.

"Stop thinking out loud." I heard a voice from the corner of the room. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Then don't listen. Block my voice or something."

"Jeez, I just wanted to hear you talking about me but yeah, I can and will block your voice." He said and secretly puffed his cheek, looking out of the window again. I internally cooed. I don't know, but he hasn't been a jerk to me lately.

Suddenly, the next thing I knew, I was pushed to the wall with Taehyung hand wrapped around my neck.

Okay, I take that back. He's still a jerk or maybe even a murderer?

"What are you doing-

"Trying to kill you." He said looking at me directly into the eye.

"I thought we had a deal-"

"It's not a deal until it's done." He smirked. Wait, what? This two-faced-

Tears threaten to fall from my eyes as my face hung low and his grip tightened a little around my neck. No, I don't think I was crying because I was about to die. I guess I was crying because I got betrayed. I guess he should've killed me that day, then and there.

Stop being overdramatic y/n, everyone knows you are just acting to get back. Everyone but Taehyung. Because I know he will not kill me.

At least not right now.

I just know it.

Taehyung's eyes widened looking at y/n's state. He quickly loosened his grip as he watched her leaning and sliding against the wall, sitting down and hugging her knees as she buried her face in.

Fuck. Taehyung muttered inside his head.

I was just wanted to tease her around but it went too far I guess.

I don't know how to console a girl for fucks sake.

"Y/n...?" Taehyung called out for her. She slowly looked up with her tear-stained face as Taehyung moved his hand further towards her.

He had stopped the time.

"Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin hyung!" He shouted to no one in the room and sighed.

"Stop shouting you kid." He heard a voice behind him to which he rolled his eyes playfully.

"I didn't even call you Yoongi hyung."

"I know. That's why I came duh." Yoongi said as he plopped onto the sofa in the room.

In the next second, all the other 5 of them were in the room in chaos.

"Tae my son, what happened? Who hurt you?"
"He's not even hurt-"
"Oh shut up Namjoon! What do you know?"
"But he-"
"I already told you to shut up!"
"Taehyung hyung what happened?"

Taehyung looked at everyone in the room. Namjoon and Jin were bickering among themselves on devil knows what topic while Yoongi was again, fast asleep on the sofa. Jungkook was looking around the room like a lost puppy and Jimin- he was just leaning against the wall. He sighed to himself.

Meanwhile, Jimin took a glance around the room and to his surprise, he saw y/n sitting on the floor hugging her knees, looking up with her tear-stained face. Something clicked in him and before he could even stop, he glared at Taehyung before shouting.

"Taehyung! You better explain why y/n is crying!"

At this everyone in the went quiet looking at both Jimin and Taehyung before glancing at the crying girl.

"What the fuck- I didn't even know she was here." Jungkook said as he flinched a little before hiding behind Jin who rolled his eyes a bit.

"Well, that's the problem you see hyung." Taehyung said as he bit his lip looking everyone in the eyes. Jimin poked his tongue on the inside of his cheek before speaking.

"So y/n is a problem to you now?"
"No! That's not what I mean!" Taehyung said before sighing and explaining to them what happened. After he was done, he looked at silently at his hyungs who didn't say a word.

"Well," Jimin started as he got up from the chair he was sitting on and eyed Taehyung.

"It's clearly your fault. I'm out of here." He said and before Taehyung could even say anything, Jimin vanished. Taehyung sighed, disappointed with himself. Jin and Namjoon looked at each other before sighing.

"Taehyung, we understand you were just playing around but to everyone, their life is really precious. She might have felt betrayed because you had made a stupid yet good deal with her." Jin said whispering the 'yet good' part which luckily no one heard.

"I know but-"

"Taehyung you are not a kid anymore." Namjoon said as he sighed. "Try figuring it out yourself. I am sure you'll find a way to make it up and apologize to her, don't worry." He said and disappeared followed by Jin who just gave him a smile.

"Are you gonna stay here kook?" Taehyung asked as he saw Jungkook examining y/n's face.

'She looks soft' he thought before quickly brushing his thoughts away.

"Uh- I- I'll explore around here. See 'ya in bit!" He said as he too disappeared.

Taehyung sighed and sat on the chair before sighing, thinking of what he should do now. He heard some groaning behind him to which he rolled his eyes.

"Just fuck her already."

"Yoongi hyung!"

-

Hello ^^
How have y'all been? It actually nice that I have that energy and feeling to write again now because previously, I had lost all my motivation smh. How did you like the chapter? It's alright, tell me if it's boring. I am also not actually surprised that no one noticed 'Rescue' is gone lol. Alright! Take care of yourselves and here's a cute TaeTae to give you motivation, strength, and faith and idk because online classes are shit.

 Alright! Take care of yourselves and here's a cute TaeTae to give you motivation, strength, and faith and idk because online classes are shit

His cheeks- omfg! <3

Anyways, Baii!!~ ^^