Twenty

Let's get 20 votes on this chapter!! ^^ And thank you for 11k reads and 900+ votes...I can't express how happy I am! Really, you the one reading this, thank you so much and I love you.

-

I blinked.

Wait, what?!

"Stop kidding around. She's here because she's Jimin's girlfriend isn't it?" I said and lightly punched Taehyung's arm but to my dismay, his expression didn't even change a bit. He sighed.

"Don't lie to yourself y/n." He said before shaking his head as he looked the other way.

Those words hit me hard on the face.

He is actually right...

Since Jimin killed Eunae f-for m-me, does that m-mean I am the k-killer too...?

If I am the killer, then it's my fault...

What have I done?!

"Don't you dare think it's your fault." I heard Taehyung's soft voice whisper in my ear as he side-hugged me, his gaze still wandering around.

"I-"

"Shush. Don't think much about it and don't you dare blame yourself. It was Jimin who did it and I heard she was gonna die soon anyways." Taehyung said he secretly stroked my hair. He patted my head making my face go red. I should stop thinking about it.

He is low-key making my heart flutter and I hope he is not hearing my thoughts right now.

"Don't worry, I am not." Taehyung said making me look up to him but he just gave me his box-shaped smile.

"You-!" I pretended to hit him but he chuckled and ran away. I shook my head, a small smile curving up on my lips as I laughed to myself.

This kid.

-

Everyone was going around enjoying the party thrown by the rich kid himself. I saw the others as well who's names i remember to be Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jin. I could see they were enjoying this- I mean you could literally see their happiness as they clowned the birthday boy. They looked like a real family making me subconsciously smile to myself while watching them.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Taehyung coming towards me. As and when he reached, I diverted my attention towards him as he raised his hand slightly before speaking,

"Would you like to dan-

"Y/n, dance with me." Another voice cut off Taehyung in the middle of his sentence as I saw Taehyung frowning.

No surprise, it was Jimin.

WHAT?

"Jimi-

"I need to talk to her for a moment hyung". Jimin cut of Taehyung and before I could even process what was happening, I was already in the center of the room, dancing with the birthday boy.

Dancing with the devil.

I lowkey laughed at my own thought.

"So..." Jimin started but trailed off at the end. Honestly, I don't even know how to dance so how the fuck am I even dancing right now?!

"What did you wanted to talk about?" I asked since it felt a little awkward to me.

"You promised that I will take out for a day." He said smirking.

"What? When did I become so stupid?" I blurted out before I could even think.

Wait- oh shit.

Flashback

"Take me to Taehyung."
"I will. On a condition."
"What?"
"Hmm let's see. How about I take you out somewhere?"
"What the fuck no!"
"Fine. Then get lost around here and find Taehyung by yourself."
"Fine."

DAMN, HOW DID I EVEN AGREE TO THAT BACK THEN?!

STUPID Y/N!

Reminds me, HE KILLED EUNAE AS WELL!
He is a killer y/n...a killer.

"I am not agreeing to that. And I know what you did back at the island." I spat and turned my face away from him. I want to go to Taehyung.

Fuck it, I am going.

As if he read my mind, his grip around my waist and wrist tightened.  What the fuck does he think he doing?

"Well, there were two reasons you know. One, you already know," He paused as he looked straight at me into the eyes.

Oh, I know what he's talking about.

"Second, because her time was already up. Call it karma or whatever but she had to pay for her sins. I did her a small favor. And about the date,"

So he already has considered it as a date huh?

"You are going whether you like it or not. Plus because it's my birthday and you can't decline it." He said and pouted cutely.

AGH! Yes, cutely.

Damn it, he's taking advantage of his birthday!

"I-"

"Great. I'll do this thing called picking you up at like-6? Be ready." He said and at the same time, the music stopped as Jimin leaned in and kissed the back of my hand.

Okay, I didn't blush.

"Where's my gift though?" He playfully nudged me as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I didn't get you any."

"How mean of you. It's my birthday!"

"So?"

"So..." He trailed off his full lips forming a small cute little pout again as he mumbled something to himself. I don't get this side of these devils. Taehyung does that too-

TAEHYUNG?

I looked around to search for him but he was nowhere to be found.

"Looking for your boyfriend?" Jimin asked as I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and slowly nodded.

"I think I saw him going towards the balcony while we were dancing." Jimin said and I nodded, going towards where he had pointed. I exited the 'ball' room and was about to turn to the balcony when I saw Taehyung,

But he was not alone.

He was with a girl, hugging her as he kissed her forehead.

It felt as if my world just broke down in front of me, even though it was just a kiss on the forehead. The girl was smiling really happily at him making me feel this- this weird feeling which I think is called jealousy.

Ha- jealous? Nope, I am not.

Why would I even be...?

At that moment, Taehyung turned around and saw me, his eyes widening.

"Y/n?"

"O-oh I was just l-leaving". I said and turned around, almost running away from there. Why did I even stutter? What is that even supposed to mean-

And Taehyung isn't even my real  boyfriend because it's,

just a deal.

-

Sorry for any mistakes >.<