Twenty Two

Pleaseee read a/n at the end.

-

I was so thankful for Jin taking me back to Earth, my home, the only place I really belong to.

After this, I honestly don't know how to face Jimin or Taehyung.

I took off that beautiful dress and heels, carefully not to rip anything off or break as I kept it safely in my closet and plopped on the bed.

y/n.exe has stopped working.

I am so tired and I almost died wearing those heels. Yeah, I do sometimes prefer them but I sometimes do regret it as well. Okay, no more thinking, I am just going to sleep because fuck everyone, fuck this life, and yeah.

WAIT.

SHIT- I ALMOST FORGOT!

I have a date with Jimin tomorrow! Is that even supposed to be considered as a date? Whatever fuck it, if this is going to be my stae tomorrow as well, I ain't going because rest and sleep comes first.

With this, I drifted off to sleep.

-

Earth really had to rotate on it's axis today for it to be morning huh?

Damn you, Earth!

Anyways, happy 10th-day y/n! Yayyy I am dying in 5 days~ I wonder if I should tell anyone? Yeah, tell my bunny plushie.

My bunny plushie...

I got up from my bed and pulled out the box from under my bed. The large white box was all covered with dust as I wiped it off, making me slightly cough (dramatically). I opened the box and there were a few letters along with a hairclip and my plushie. Before I got way emotional than I already was, I took my plushie and closed the box, putting it back in its place and quickly got up.

"What are you? 5?"

A sudden voice in the room made me scream in surprise as I dropped my cute plushie in the process. I had my eyes widened and turned around to look at the source of voice only to be met by a familiar face.

"Jimin?"

His name rolling off my tongue felt foreign maybe because I'm still not used to calling him by his name instead of pervert or jerk.

"Did u expected someone else?" He said through grtitted teeth. I raised one eyebrow, rolling my eyes.

"Stop sneaking around. Why are you here?"

"Change of plans baby. Get ready now."

Him saying that made the memories from last night rush in. Taehyung kissing the girl's forehead, Jimin sending me there and all.

"Y/n..." He started but trailed off looking at me in the eye. For some reason, that made me nervous as fuck.

"I- thank you for the gift..i- um really liked it." He said making me blush a little bit. I honestly don't even why I'm even embarrassed about it.

"Oh it's nothing-
"Also, I didn't purposely send you to Taehyung if that's what you were thinking." He said making my look at him.

Hm? He did not?

"You-

"I'm not lying either. Now it's up to you to believe me or not." He said and turned away which made me kinda feel bad. Dramas might not be real so I shouldn't have blamed him or made assumptions just like that.

"I'm sorry for yesterday." There I said it.

"You know, it's aight. I don't quite blame you. Now before we ruin our mood with all this, go get ready in half an hour or so." He said and before I could even say anything, he disappeared to Devil knows where.