- Two -

"But there is a condition." I said in a low voice but luckily he heard it. He raised one brow asking 'what is it now.'

"Whenever i call you, you have to come to me stopping whatever the hell you would be doing at that time, and meet me." I said. He chuckled.

"You're something else. But look here girl, no wait what was your name again? Oh yeah y/n. So y/n I'm not an idle person like you. I have got to take many souls and it's a tiring work-

"Please?" I said giving him doe eyes. He has to come. If he doesn't spend time with me, then how will i make him fall in love with me? Not like i want to spend time with him because he's dangerous. He stared at me for a minute or so before sighing.

"Fine. I'll come." He said and in a fraction of second, he vanished into thin air. What the hell did just happened?

I got in my house, all ready to sleep. I looked at the time. It was almost 4 in the morning. I cursed under my breath. Now i have got zero sleep.

But i guess i have a month break now.

And with that, i just drifted off to sleep.

~*~

My eyes slowly opened as they met with my room's ceiling. I didn't wanted to get up. I'll be up till late plus talking to that jerk- wait that was real right?

"Yes it was."

I flinched at the sudden voice beside me and I dared not to look their. I knew who it was. I knew his voice.

He chuckled.

"Time is ticking baby. You've got only 15 days and today's day 1." He said grinning. I snapped my head to look at him, only to see him already looking at me, smirking.

How i wish i could wipe that smirk off his face. Y/n, now's not the time. You've to get him fall for you. I think I might now what to do.

"Get out." I said to which he tilted his head to side. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I know you're not deaf. I have to get ready so get out." I said to which he smirked.

"There's nothing that i haven't seen of women. Do you perhaps have something different?" He commented. My face flushed furiously. I could tell my face was red from embarrassment. I threw a pillow at him.

"GET OUT?!" I screamed. He raised his one brow and sighed.

"Geez fine I'm out." He mumbled as he went out.

Jerk.

-

I had got ready to go out. In shower i planned where to take him. Some cheesy couple things might help though the fact that i have never dated before.

"C'mon let's go." I said dragging him out while clinging on his arm. For a demon or devil whatever he was, he wasn't dressed bad. He was wearing black. All black and damn even though I hate him, i hate to admit that he looked hot and gorgeous.

"Stop staring, i already know I'm really hot." Taehyung said as he eyes me. No shit, i dont feel any shame at all. Like there are boys out there gorgeous as hell, complimenting is good.

"Yeah, but not staring." Taehyung said. For some reason, i wasnt surprised that he could read minds. What do you expect? He's a devil after all taking lives of innocent people like us.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung said ignoring the females who were staring at him. I felt uncomfortable with those girl because most of them had been giving me glares too. Fortunately, we reached our destination.

"What's this?" Taehyung asked frowning a little. "I don't know what goes into minds of humans..." He mumbled under his breath as i narrowed my eyes at him.

"Every once in a year, they hold a Japan/japanese theme based carnival here so i though to check it out." I said giving him off a small smile and since he wasn't going to return the favour, i turned around and looked at the entrance. My smile widened.

"Let's go!" I squealed dragging him in. I swear I heard him saying something under his breath but i didn't quite catch it.

"Hey if you think I'm gonna get you a teddy bear sort of shit then you are wrong. That's what humans do right?" Taehyung said, cringing in between. I cringed as well.

"Teddy bear shit ew. Who the hell takes that?" I said as i looked around stores. They were selling pretty jewellery around here too. There were couple jewellery too! I wanted to buy one but let's just get to point. I don't have a boyfriend. Or could say i do, but an unwanted one sort of. Still, i would get it.

"Hey let's get that." I said to Taehyung, leaving his arm that i was grabbing onto earlier. It was really pretty one. One had a small king crown and the other looked like a queen one. I went back to Taehyung who was looking at me with amusement.

"What's that?" He asked eyeing the two rings. I smiled widely.

"Wear it."
"No way. What's the shit?" He said looking away. I was pissed. Can't he just do a single thing for me. I know i know i wasn't supposed to do these sorry of things but i have make him fall in love with me right?

"Taehyung...? Please?" I said softly. I didn't know if the planned worked or not, but i guess i knew it since he turned around and stared at me. He sighed. I knew what that meant.

I grabbed onto his finger and put on the ring. It looked nice as if his fingers were made for rings. I was about to put on mine, but he grabbed a hold of hand. I frowned. Was he going to put on mine now?

Just as suspected, he took the ring from my hand and put it on my finger. I was a little shocked and happy but it didn't last forever.

"Don't get too happy. People were watching us that's why I did it." He said shoving his hands in the pocket of his jeans. I puffed my cheeks and looked around. Indeed they were and whispering things like 'awee how cute..' and shit.

If this keeps going on, will i win the deal? Aishh!! I'll die either ways!

Don't lose hope y/n!

It was almost night when we reached my house. My plan is to pretend as if those cute couple who give goodbye hugs. As we reached towards our doorstep, i turned around to face him. His stared deeply into my eyes as if trying to find what i was up to. But I'm good at hiding things. I hope so.

I stood up on my toes and gave him a hug. A really warm one if i must say. I felt him freeze for a second and return the hug. I totally can't be excited that it's working because probably, no one can fall in love with someone in a day.

I ended my hug and moved back to look at his face. He was smirking but when he saw me staring he smiled. I don't know if it was sincere or not but still. I turned around to go but he grabbed ahold of my wrist and turned me back and in a second, a soft kiss was planted on my cheek.

I flushed furiously. This was not in my plan?!!! The hell??!!! He moved back and i saw him smirking. Playing with me now huh?

Let's see then.

Aish!!