Eighteen

Please read A/N at the end. Also, at least 20 votes on this chapter! Thank you for your support ^^

Btw who wants a double update-

-

"Taehyung- you bish!" I cried out as I saw him disappearing into the thin air.

"You should have told me earlier that it was supposed to be a fucking ball and not just a 'party'-!!" I mumbled to no one in specific and sighed. He left me in this room that looks like a dressing room. Well, at least he got me a dress and those heels.

Heels-

Wtf- i hope they aren't high or I'll die even before the ball starts.

I took a quick glance around the room. It was actually pretty simple, had white walls, white bed with blankets- i mean everything was white. It's strange, I mean you know I thought hell gave off a black or red coloured vibe. But it's white everywhere, at least in this room because I don't know were the hell I am right now because- I don't know maybe 'cause he directly teleported me here?

Reminds me, damn I am in hell again.

Now that I think, what will happen if I tell the people on Earth what it's like to go to hell?

I am crazy because I laughed at my own thought.

I kept the gift that I had bought at the last minute before coming here even though Taehyung said it wasn't necessary but like- i don't feel good going to someone's birthday without a gift. So, yeah.

Keeping the gift aside, I saw a dress lying at the edge of the bed. I squinted my eyes and went towards it, picking it up.

And oh my God.

I would be lying if I said this wasn't the most beautiful dress I have ever seen keeping aside the fact that this was a dress made specifically for the ball, even though it was all white- except at the end of the dress. It had straps with a little deep neck and the material looked that of soft lacy material. The lacy material went all around the skirt part, and there were little designs going around at the end of the dress- except for the fact it was black. I- it's getting hard for me to explain the beauty of this dress.

Bless my eyes.

I quickly changed into the dress. It made me feel a little sexy but elegant at the same time if that's even possible. It was then I saw a pair of ankle strap heels, not too high but what caught my eyes was that it had the same lacy material in a few places on it.

Why? Why am I getting all of this?

Wait am I even allowed to-

Nevermind. Who cares?

I quickly put them on as well and combed my hair in front of the dressing table, still letting them loose. Suddenly something caught my eyes.

They were the accessories.

Oof- I totally forgot.

I picked up those little earrings and a bracelet. What stood out was the small necklace that almost looked a choker- the only difference was it was a little longer. It had a small heart-shaped diamond and just a plain gold chain. It was simple but beautiful.

"Y/n! Are you done?" I heard Taehyung's voice calling out for me from the outside.

"Almost." I said and grabbed the necklace, wearing it around my neck.

"A maid will be escorting you. Don't be late." I heard him saying as I heard his footsteps going away.

Why walk when you can teleport huh?

"Miss y/n, are you done?" I heard someone squeak out from the outside making me silently chuckle. She seems nervous.

"Miss y-

"I am here." I said opened the door coming out. The maid stared at me for a minute or so making me awkwardly scratch the back of my head.

"You look beautiful, miss! But you aren't wearing any makeup. Let me do it for you!" She exclaimed and before I could even deny, I was already getting my make up done.

-

"It's okay. Don't be nervous." Lyra, (johoes yk it) the girl who did my makeup or your so-called 'maid' said as she calmed me down.

"Okay, here goes nothing." I said to myself and took a deep breath as the guards standing in front of the huge, really huge door pushed them opened and I entered.

Oh. My. God.

I saw people staring at me making me more nervous than I already was.  I moved further slowly as there was silence in the room.

Wait- do they know I am a human?! Is that why they are staring at me?

I hope so not.

I scanned my eyes through the room and people, searching for him.

It was then, someone grabbed hold off my wrist softly making me turn around a bump into his chest as they held my waist.  Some people in the room gasped as I heard them whisper.

So that's his girlfriend?
No wonder she's so beautiful.

Can people stop talking? They know I can hear them, right?

I rolled my eyes and looked up, ready to complain to Taehyung for leaving me alone but my eyes widened when I saw who it was.

"You?" I whispered shouted at me trying to keep my straight face at him.

"Yeah?" He said chuckling at my reaction.

"What are you doing here? And leave me- where's Taehyung?!" I said. He sternly glance around the room and as and when people saw his stare, they all went back to what they were doing.

Ridiculous.

"Taehyung? He-" He started off and in the corner of my eyes, I saw someone entering. When he noticed I wasn't listening to him, he turned around to see where I was looking at.

It was Taehyung.

And he was staring at us sternly.

If looks could kill, Jungkook would have been already stabbed multiple times and be dead by now.

-

Hello~
I just wanted to say, I might be doing a Q/A so if you have any questions for the characters or for me, please leave them here! Thank you, constructive criticism is appreciated. Take care!!

- Diva