Eight

Y/n pov

I slowly opened my eyes only to realize that I was in an unfamiliar room. Gosh! My head hurts for some reason. I want to go back home. I don't want to stay here.
Suddenly the door opens slowly and my eyes met with Taehyung's. It's his fault. I don't want to be here.

"How are you feeling?" He asked but I couldn't read any expression on his face. I don't know what's going on his mind right now.

"I'm good. Take me home." I said directly. He narrowed his eyes at me then shooked his head.

"You are not going anywhere. At least for now." He said without any expression as he shoved his hands in his pants pockets. This made me notice what he was wearing. He was all black- nothing new and he looked idol-like. I wasn't going to lie, he was looking really handsome. He noticed my stare on him but didn't say anything.

"But why?" I asked. I had to know. I have to go. I want to leave. God knows what kind of people live here like that guy Jimin.

Jimin!

Only his name gave chills in my spine. I was almost- I don't know what would have happened to me if I wasn't saved.

"Stay here, I'll be back." He said as he sighed and went out through the door. I waited for a few minutes. I didn't know what to do so I made my way towards the door, which was surprisingly not locked and opened it. I looked around to check for anyone but no one was there.

I tried running back to the place where the door had been through which I came, so I can go back. I managed to find the place but to my horror, there was no door. I waved my hands I'm the air to find some sort of invisible one but I guess I was pretty unlucky. I sighed. I had no choice but to go back to that room.

I turned at the corner of the hallway only to save myself from bumping into someone. We both stopped and stared at each other for a few seconds.

...

...

"Ahhh!!" We both screamed at each other face and ran the opposite ways. I don't know why I did that but what if he's a ghost? Yeah, right. A ghost...

-

The boy who just screamed ran back to his hyungs shouting in horror.

"Guys! Guys?!" The boy tried to say but one could care less about him. No one bothered to hear him out.

"Guys!" He finally shouted out loud making everyone flinch by his sudden voice making them look at him.

"What happened Hoseok? Stop shouting!" Namjoon called out to him whilst rolling his eyes.

"There's a girl in this house!!" He said scared.

"WHAT?" Jin and Namjoon shouted at the same time making the sleeping Yoongi groan in annoyance as cursed under his breath and went back to his sleep. Taehyung rolled his eyes while jimin and Jungkook shook their head in annoyance.

"Where?" Namjoon asked getting up from the sofa.

"Come with me." Hoseok said as he grabbed a hold of Namjoon and in a second, they disappeared into the thin air and reached the exact place where Hoseok and y/n had bumped into each other.

"She was here! I know it! We were about to bump into each other but fortunately did not." Hoseok tried explaining but Namjoon wouldn't listen.

"Yeah? Where is she now?" Namjoon asked.

"She- where is she? I don't know." Hoseok mumbled under his breath and Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"C'mon let's go. You're seeing things." Namjoon said as he disappeared.

"She was here..." Hoseok mumbled while pouting and he then disappeared too.

While reaching the living room where they had been before, Hoseok came behind Namjoon.

"She-

"Namjoon hyung, she's y/n." Hoseok heard Taehyung say as he peeped from behind Namjoon.

"It's her! She's the one I bumped into." Hoseok exclaimed but everyone rolled their eyes.

"Taehyung? Explain. Why is she here?" Namjoon said as he took a glance at y/n who was embarrassed as hell, standing in front of them.

"I'll tell you later. But it's okay, we are going now." Taehyung said scratching the back of his neck as he grabbed y/n hand and they disappeared. Namjoon and Jin sighed.

"What am I gonna do with this kid?" Jin mumbled under this breath.

-
Yo!
Sup everyone? I know it's a little boring but I promise it will get better and trust me when i say that i have already written the end chapter and epilogue for this lol. But still, thank you for making it till here at least!

Diva~