Seven

This chapter will be Taehyung's pov which will be like once in a blue moon in this book.

Thank you so much everyone for 400+ reads and 100+ votes!!

-

Taehyung's pov

I walked away from there believing she was following me. After some time i turned around to look and she was gone. What the fuck? Where the hell did she go?
Oh fuck you Taehyung. I bet she was taking small steps to catch up cause she is small. Yeah, right.

But where the hell is she?

I went back to the place where we had come from but there was nothing. Even the door had disappeared which was no surprise as i had did that. It was unusually quite in the house. Where are the guys?

I started walking back when i saw Jungkook. Had he seen her? Should i ask him? I can't risk her life though.

At least not for now.

"Kook? Have you seen any girl here?" I asked him making him stare directly at me.

"So you bought that girl over hyung..?" Jungkook asked as his eyes widened a little. Why do i sense something is wrong?

"Uh yes. I'll tell you later, but where is she now?" I asked hopefully because if he had seen her then he also knew where she was right now.

Jungkook shook his head.

"She's in great trouble I think. I had heard Jimin hyung scream in pain earlier and he had definitely gone after her and i don't know where." Jungkook said as he sighed and went away.

Jimin?

What the fuck?

Plus what the hell did she do?

-

For some reason i felt nervous. There was an emotion I didn't understand plus my mind didn't wanted to understand it but my heart did. I was still searching for them opening the door to every room. Then there came a specific room. I don't know why but I had a strong feeling to check this one.

And i did.

I saw Jimin's back and his face was in y/n neck as he had grabbed her hands and pinned her and her hands on the wall.

"Park Jimin!! Get the fuck away from her! She's-" I shouted without completing my sentence cuz fuck i was going to say "she's mine" like wtf? I probably didn't mean it, but yeah right now she is my so-called-girlfriend. I ran towards him as i separated him from y/n and punching him on the face. I looked to my side to see y/n about to fall, but luckily, i caught her. I glared at Jimin who was just giving me a smile.

with a bruise on his face now.

"A girl making Kim Taehyung punch his brother. How nice." He said sarcastically. I felt rage built in me.

"It's not about a girl. You were forcing yourself onto her. She hadn't agreed to something like this, did she? You were forcing her. But how can i forget that you are a playboy hm?" I said and glared at him. He shook his head and chuckled.

"Yeah, right I'm a playboy." Jimin said and turned away to leave without saying any other word. Was I too harsh? I think I have never shouted like this and i have never see Jimin like this before. I'll apologize to him later.
I walked up to my room and laid y/n on my bed. I think it was a mistake bringing her here. But even though i brought her here, i should have looked after her.
I shook my head.
We just have a deal that's it. We are not supposed to look after each other or something.

I went downstairs and i saw Yoongi hyung sleeping on sofa and Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung bickering.

"Jin hyung, please come with me for a minute." I said to which they snapped their head towards me and gave me a smile.

"Well well you are finally back? I have not seen you like in ages!" Namjoon hyung commented which I rolled my eyes.

"You saw me yesterday." I said to which he rolled his eyes.

"Jin hyung, it's urgent." I said and grabbed his hand and lead him to my room.

"Yah! Why are you- who is she?!" Jin hyung almost shouted looking at y/n on my bed.

"I'll tell you later, but please just see her if anything is wrong with her. She went unconscious." I said to which Jin hyung nodded and told me to wait outside. I did because i trusted him. After sometime he came out.

"It's nothing Tae, i think she passed out because of the stress and panic. She'll wake in some time. But who is she?" He said and questioned again. I told him about everything and i could see him getting excited.

"I know who will win." He said teasingly and went away.

I went in and saw her sleeping peacefully again. Stress? What kind of stress? I don't know anything about you, y/n. Why did i even save you from Jimin? Yeah because he most probably would have killed you, and i cannot let anyone kill you. Till the deal at least. Because i will kill you when it's over.

But I don't even know anything anymore.