Nineteen

Update, because TxT had a comeback lol

I'll try publishing the next chapter if this part gets at least 25 votes? And thank you for your support, don't make me emo TWT. I love you all, I really do. If I could, I'd marry you guys haha~ take care!

-

"Oh Taehyung hyung is here." Jungkook said and I felt him smirk a little as he let go of me. I had totally forgotten that he had been holding me. I glanced at Taehyung who was still looking at us with something in his eyes which I couldn't quite figure out. I don't understand him. I sucked in a deep breath.

Is he jealous? I bit my lip at the thought and shook my head. Impossible.

Why do I feel like I am going to die today?

The people around us stopped talking again as their eyes now landed on us. Taehyung internally groaned and moved his hand in front of everyone. In a second, everyone was frozen-

-everyone but me and Jungkook.

Crap.

He slowly took steps towards us making me gulp nervously. I didn't want to see what emotion or reaction Jungkook had on his face right now. Why is Jungkook even doing this? Like- we barely talked the last time we met. That wasn't even a meeting-

Taehyung was now in front of us as I averted my gaze elsewhere.

"Jungkook, what do you think you are doing hm?"

At this, Jungkook didn't say a word as they both kept staring at each other. Suddenly, the people started talking again and I looked around, only to see that the birthday boy was here.

Good save.

Fortunately, all the attention was diverted towards Jimin who was now staring at us. For a second, I almost thought he looked a little upset but it all vanished when I saw who was next to him, and I couldn't even believe my own eyes.

E-Eunae?

How the fuck?

What the fuck?

But something seemed off. She looked- kinda weird to me. As if...as if her body did not exist and just her soul does. She was looking at nowhere in specific, her eyes seemed dull but she had a small forced smile and not to mention- she looked paler than usual. I am damn confused about what is going on in here.

Jungkook went off to God knows where as Taehyung gave him one last glance before standing beside me. I took my time to see how he looked, and well- I was speechless.

Are devils really this handsome?

It didn't surprise me much that we were matching again except for the fact he was wearing black. I guess Taehyung felt I was staring so he turned to look at me but I quickly looked the other way. I felt him chuckling making me a little embarrassed that I was caught staring.

If he keeps on staring at me, I might fall for him.

Or wait I-

"I want you to fall for me." Taehyung secretly whispered in my ear making me blush. Does he thing it's okay to make me blush like this-? Absolutely not.

"C'mon. It's starting." He said and dragged me to the place, everyone had gathered at where Jimin was ging to say something- probably thanking and all that welcoming thingy.

Rich people tch.

-

After all those events were done, finally people were roaming in here and there and shit. I took a good moment to look around my surroundings. I'm too lazy to describe the place but it actually looked- eh like  a wealthy person's mansion.

"Taehyung?" I called out to the devil who hadn't left my side since Jungkook left.

"Hm?"

"How or why is Eunae here?" At this, he turned towards me and tilted his head to the side raising a brow at me. I swear to God if he asks me if I'm jealous, then-

"Who's Eunae?"

I choked on my saliva as he rolled his eyes. I narrowed my eyes at him and sighed.

"You know, the girl with Jimin." I said and his mouth formed an 'o' as he nodded.

"Oh, that girl who was in the hotel as well? OH WAIT- THAT GIRL?" He whispered shouted and I looked at him weirdly.

"I forgot... I didn't tell you the other day."

"You didn't tell me what?"

"Well...the other day, remember when you left the restaurant because of that girl? After I talked to you that night, I had gone to jimin, only to know that- he um-"

"He what?"

Taehyung mumbled something to himself for a few minutes which was honestly making me lose the crap out of me. I rolled my eyes and tapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me, I am here. You might hear my thoughts but I can't-so," I sighed before speaking.

"Fucking say it out loud. He did what?"

"He..."

"Taehyung!!"

"He killed Eunae." He said as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Flashback to Jimin's POV brought to you by Jimin's lost jams.

"At least I don't eat people every other fucking day like you." Y/n said angrily as she stood up and went out. There was silence in the restaurant for a few mins before I cleared my throat a little as they all went back to mind their own stuff. Taehyung stood frozen there for a few minutes before he too, stood up and rushed after her not before shotting Eunae a glare who avoided his gaze and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Baby-"
"Come with me." I said as I cut her off.  She looked confused for a second before proceeding to nod with a smile on her face, probably thinking I was gonna comfort her. She grabbed my arm as I internally groaned but didn't say a word nevertheless.

I took her to an abandoned place nearby and the grip of her hands around me got tighter, probably scared as to why we were here.

"J-Jimin-

"Shhh..." I whispered to her as I pinned her against the wall, trapping her between my arms. At this, there was a sudden change in her facial expression as she now but her lip and stared at me innocently with a slight smirk.

So annoying.

I grabbed her by her throat and pinned her again against the wall. She struggled against my strong grip but failed because of the weakling she was. There were some streaks of light around her body, a glow emitting from her chest and the next thing I knew, her body was on the ground as her soul was now with me, in my hand.

I smirked to myself.

This is what happens when you mess with her.

-

Hello!
So basically, I wrote two chapters continuously, the previous one and this because my slow brain started working I don't know-how. I hope you liked this chapter- let me know by voting. Commenting comes naturally as you feel the urge to comment after reading a specific line if you know what I mean. I love you, stay safe!

-Diva.