Twelve

Anyone here knows Jojospotlight? Jojo? Only meh? oKaY-

Sorry for any mistakes!!

-

"Are you kidding me?"

I heard Taehyung grunt behind me and I rolled my eyes. Well, I am damn sure I don't regret coming here.

Lol guess where we are?

Well, we are at Jeju Island right now. This grim reaper teleported us because you know...I'm broke right now and why would a grim reaper need money to survive? So yeah, none of us had money, but yeah we- no I have money to survive here.

"You don't like the beach?" I asked to which he suddenly looked up and squinted his eyes, cutely if I might add.

"Bitch?"

"Damn let's leave that. Do you like water?"

"Uhhh..."

"Nevermind, don't answer that as well." I said and held his wrist, dragging him to our hotel which was yet to be found.

-

"Waa~ Are we really gonna spend a whole day here? To be honest, I never been to this island until today, i mean why did i not? It's so beautiful. Yeah right, because I was brok-"

"Yah!"

I looked towards Taehyung who had a sea shell in his hand, looking at it weirdly as if it was an alien or something.

"What?" I said seriously, trying my best to hide the smile that was forming on my lips. He examined it with a cute expression on his face then looked at me again.

"What is this?"

"I don't know. Let me see." I said and took the shell from him, examining it as carefully as he did. Surely, it was just an ordinary shell, still, I widened my eyes.

"Oh my God!" I whispered shouted to him looking at him with my widened eyes. He, too, had his eyes widened as me as i neared him and whispered whilst looking around once.

"This is a new specie of a shell. You just found a new thing to this world Tae!" I said and the next thing I knew was that Taehyung was running around happily like a kid with that stupid shell I'm his hands.

No, that's not a new shell or discovery.

Pfft- that's an ordinary shell.

I just wanted to play around but I guess he became too serious...I hope he doesn't gets mad or upset when I tell him I was- joking. I honestly feel bad now.

"Tae-

"I am not stupid. Tch." I heard his deep voice right behind my ear. His low, deep voice sent chills through my spine. I gulped turning around nervously as my lips quivered into a small smile.

"What are you talking about?"

"The shell." He showed me the shell and the next thing I knew, the shell was flying back into the sea.

"I am sorry!" I said and quickly started running back to the hotel, leaving my small ass footprints on the sand. I forgot I wasn't wearing my flip-flops and carrying them bruh.

"You little-

I heard Taehyung say before he ran behind me. It felt like a story or movie, whatever you call it but the feeling was nice as my hair blew in the air due to the wind I slightly chuckled and before I know, we both were laughing like kids with him chasing after me.

It felt good.

This feeling was good.

I finally reached the hotel with Taehyung nowhere to be seen behind me. The only thing I could see was the sun setting, which looked it was melting into the sea- my way of describing things. Nevermind.

I turned to take one last glance at me but I still didn't see him. I felt disappointed. Where did he even go? I turned to make my way to my room but bumped into someone.

"Omg I am so sorry- wait, what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked the person standing in front of me, who just smirked.

"Why can't I be here?"

"Go to hell Jimin!" I said and went past him to my- our, me and Taehyung's room.

"Hey! What did I even do?" I heard him say behind me. The next thing I know, he was in front of me. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"What do you want?" I asked folding my arms. He smiled before whispering something.

"What?"

"Nothing. Why are you and Tae-

"Oh? Jimin?"

Taehyung's deep voice came out of nowhere. I turned my head only to see him standing beside me as his hands snaked around my waist sneakily. Jimin eyed his hands around me but met Taehyung's eyes and gave him a small smile.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung asked, but his voice...did not sound pleased or I might be wrong. I don't know. He eyed Jimin sternly- or maybe it's just my imagination. Jimin grinned before speaking,

"You know it Tae."

-

Aishhh!! I am so sorry everyone for not updating!! And sorry if this was boring...I'll try harder in future! Forgive me, everyone!

Also stay safe everyone, no matter where you are, don't move out. I am seriously worried about everyone :( Take care and byee~

Diva~

Not edited hehe~