Eleven

Jimin stared at them.

He was in the same amusement park where y/n and Taehyung was and luckily he had spotted them. He had wanted to take y/n out and had spotted her with Taehyung on the Ferris wheel.

Taehyung had seen Jimin below them and he remembered the talk they had the day before.

"Did you guys even do anything?" Jimin asked Taehyung who smirked.

"Oh yes we kissed." He said making Jimin chuckle mockingly.

"Stop kidding. You, and kiss?"

"Do you not believe me?"

"0%."

"I'll show you then." Taehyung said as the both men smirked.

Jimin made eye contact with Taehyung and the next thing he knew, they both were making out.

Jimin felt something inside him crack. He felt...betrayed? But how is this even possible if had just met y/n only a once?

He saw Taehyung looking down at him and smirk. He felt a little angry then, but he brushed off. Well, he was the only one who urged Taehyung to do it.

He rolled his eyes, and without waiting a second there, Jimin disappeared into air without anyone noticing.

-
"W-why did you do that?" I asked Taehyung who just leaned back on his seat and shrugged.

"Let's go home." He said grabbing my hand and the next thing i knew we were home.

"Hey! Did you do that?! That's so cool! Isn't this teleporting?" I asked happily looking towards him. He just smiled.

"Yes it is. And now, go to bed."

For some reason, y/n felt happy. Even if it was a small feeling, the feeling was still in her chest. Taehyung was acting like a real boyfriend, and that made y/n's heart warm a little. She felt happy that he was here with her even though it was gonna be only for a little time.

"What are you smiling for?" Taehyung's voice snapped y/n back into reality from her little day dream. This made her embarrassed as to what she was thinking.

"Huh? N-nothing." She said averting her gaze from him, not wanting to look into his eyes.

"You want me to believe that?"

"Believe whatever you want, I'm going to sleep. Don't you sleep?" She asked. Somewhere, somehow, a really small part of her wished Taehyung to sleep with her. But she knew that he won't if she asked him and plus he would make fun of her and tease her all day around about it.

That would be so embarrassing.

"Yes, we need sleep too. So?" Taehyung asked raising his brow. Somewhere in him he had wanted y/n to ask him to sleep with him. He knew that if he did that by himself, y/n would think that he had started to fall for her. Even though Taehyung didn't want to admit,

A small part of him surely did fall for her.

"Yah!"

This time y/n's voice snapped him back into reality.

"What?" He asked, pretending as if nothing happened.

"C'mon sleep with me." She said making him widen his eyes a little which was barely noticeable. But he felt happy. Happy that she asked him first.

And the next thing they both knew, they both were sleeping on y/n's bed, hugging each other.

-
Beep beep

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. What day is it today? Do I have school?

Day 6

A voice in my head whispered. If it is the sixth day then that means I have got 9 days more.

But I have ran out of ideas! What do I do?

I sighed and was about to get up when a hand reached out for me and pulled down. I looked down and saw the devil.

I almost forgot he was here! Did he read my mind what I was thinking about just now?

"No and shut up. You 'speak' too much in your mind." Taehyung mumbled as he grabbed me closer and hugged my waist. I was stunned by the sudden physical touch. I mean, I did hug him last night but I was really sleepy so I didn't care much. But now? Gosh! My face is burning.

"You look cute when you're embarrassed." Taehyung whispered in a low tone which made me shiver. But still, it is attractive.

What the hell is not attractive in him?

And what the hell is wrong with me?

"What are we gonna do today?" Taehyung asked half asleep.

"I don't know. You tell me- no wait. I take that back. Let's see. You sleep in the meanwhile, I'm gonna go get ready." I said and started getting up but he pulled me back.

"Tae, let me go. I have work to do at home." I said and he whined but let me go while pouting and burying himself under the blankets.

Damn, that was cute.

Let's see what we can do today.

-