xx :

━ the moment you've been waiting for💘💞👼🏼

eddie snored softly under oak's leaves, he layed peacefully on his branch. eddie was reading a book before, it was still open on his chest.

the leaves blew cool wind on him since the sun was beating down, eddie kept his promise earlier. he played with winkle all day, after getting a good scolding from sonia about 'bleaching' his hair without permission.

eddie wasn't going to let his happen again, he loved his nature. he wanted to spend the whole time with them, just them. and for once, richie wasn't on his mind.

that was until his slumber was interrupted, "psst, ed's!"

eddie's eyes shot up, he groaned. "ed's, down here,"

eddie sighed, sitting up and catching the book before it fell. "hi .. richie," he muttered, richie sent him a toothy grin.

"hello, sweetface, can i come up?" he smirked, eddie looked away and cursed under his breath.

eddie hesitantly tapped oak, the branch lowered. richie plopped himself next to eddie, they were both highered and hidden under the leaves.

"how's my little ed's?" richie teased, he reached forward to pinch his cheek, but eddie pushed him away. not in a playful manner, but shoved him away.

"ouch!" richie yelped, as soon as eddie made contact with richie, he shocked him. "is that like a new power? electricity? that hurts like a bitch," richie rubbed at his hand, chuckling.

eddie didn't find it funny though, he found it concerning. he rolled his eyes and layed back, richie arched his eyebrows. "what's wrong?"

"nothing, richie." eddie dismissed, now richie knew something was wrong.

"eddie, talk to me,"

eddie groaned, "i'm not a good friend!" he shouted.

richie looked taken back, "ed's, you're a great fr-"

"no! to my other friends. oak, winkle, i've been abandoning them because i was with you!"

"w-what .. me? this is my fault?" richie grunted.

"yes, yes! it is your fault, ever since i met you, i've been so fucking distracted!" he snapped, his hair stood up.

"h-hey .. relax, eddie."

eddie took several deep breathes, closing his eyes. his hair fell calmly, "i'm .. i-i'm so sorry, 'chee, fuck." eddie teared.

richie shook his head, pulling eddie close for a hug. he hugged him as eddie cried softly into the fabric of his shirt, he trembled.

richie felt a tingling coming from eddie, "ah," richie felt himself get shocked, but he didn't care. the leaves decided enough was enough, no more of this sad shit.

richie felt eddie being pulled away from him, eddie looked behind him to see the branch grasping his ankle.

richie suddenly felt another branch grabbed at his torso, they both stared wide-eyed at eachother.

"ah, sh-"

they both were flung high into the summer air, screaming as they were dropping. eddie used his power to grow the grass as long as a house, catching them.

the grass twirled them, tossing them into the direction of oak, eddie felt his adrenaline pumping, a giggle broke past his lips, then he was laughing.

richie cackled, being thrown back and forth like a ball. they both guffawed, eddie reached his hand out to the ground, more grass came shooting up and spun them both.

once they were thrown back to oak, they leaves flipped them both upside down. eddie laughed madly as richie chuckled, electric waves swam down eddie's body.

eddie looked so beautiful right now, the leaves pulled them closer until their noses were touching.

eddie stopped laughing, but kept a shy smile on his face. richie cupped his cheek, the other weaving through eddie's dangling hair. both eddie and richie's glasses slipped off their face, being caught my the flowers below.

the blood rushed to their heads, but richie didn't care at the moment. eddie closed his eyes, melting into richie's touch, richie licked his lips.

he took in eddie's freckles, nose, closed eyes, scar, everything before pressing his lips against his. richie then felt the same electricity eddie felt.

their lips collided perfectly, wrapping their arms around eachother. they both searched eachother, touching and kissing deeply.

soon, their tongued were tangled and the leaves flipped them upright. richie and eddie were both layed down on oak's branch, richie hovering over eddie.

the leaves covered them from the world, giving them privacy. richie gently held onto eddie's jaw as they continued to passionately kiss, richie sneaked his hand down eddie's side and rested it against hip.

eddie wrapped his arms around richie's back, running his hands up and down. richie temporarily pulled away, before coming back in.

richie slipped his hand under eddie's baggy knit, sweater. eddie froze, richie felt him tense and he pulled his hand away. they both disconnected their lips, a string of saliva connecting the two.

"y-you okay?" richie asked breathlessly.

eddie giggled, batting his silky eyelashes. "never better," he gasped.

richie chortled, burying his head in the crook of his neck. "glad." he mumbled, kissing eddie's neck.

"that tickles," eddie laughed sweetly, richie winked. richie then dug his fingers into his side and wiggled them.

"'chee!"

they were too caught up in eachother, that they didn't notice someone had witnessed everything, including that steamy kiss.

@SPIDEYMILK🐝