Chapter 1

Lou's POV

I never thought I would be marrying Debbie Ocean like this. I always dreamt of but it was mostly the scenario where we both are madly in love with each other and are getting married. But right now, it's not the case. We're marrying so that Debbie can inherit her granny's property. This is a fake marriage. Nothing will be rewarded other than heart break and pain.

I'm now waiting in the corridor of City Clerk's office, Constance, Nineball and Rose are with me. Rose had designed my suit. This is the first time I'm in hate of a suit. No, it's not ugly, it's a masterpiece by Rose. But it's my loath on the situation that's making me hate anything and everything associated with it.

Soon enough Debbie Ocean arrived with Tammy, Amita and Daphne, Debbie's granny Elizabeth Black, the root cause of all this fiasco and her assistant Francis. Tammy's husband and kids were also there. Though he doesn't like Debbie, he's my good friend.

Debbie is stunning in her white gown, thanks to Rose. The gown fit her figure enhancing her curves and was designed with utmost perfection. I'm not able to take my eyes off. I'm attracted to her and find her breath-taking even if she is wearing some flannel pyjamas. Seeing her in wedding gown is just... I can't explain how it feels.

"Shall we, Miller?"

I'm staring at her; I didn't hear what she said. Rose slightly nudged me from behind.

"Wh... what?", I was startled

"I said shall we go in?", Debbie asked ever so sweetly.

"Hmm... ha yeah sure"

I could hear Debbie's granny complaining about the arrangements, dresses and of course Debbie's choice of bride.

We walked in. The officiant started speaking but I wasn't listening. I'm still processing the fact that it's my wedding to DEBBIE OCEAN.

Rose nudged me again

"What?"

Rose pointed at the officiant. He had already asked the question.

"Yeah what?"

"I said, will you, Catherine Louise Miller take Deborah Annette Ocean as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Oh... ha... yeah... I mean Yes I do"

Great. You're nervous. This is just a job Lou. Concentrate

Debbie too said Yes when asked her. We exchanged the rings. The officiant pronounced us as wives.

"Now you may kiss"

I looked at Debbie, slightly shocked. We forgot to discuss this.

Fuck. Now I've to do this too

We both leaned forward and pressed our lips together. No feelings at all. I had feelings but didn't show it. It was just a namesake kiss.

Great. My first kiss to Debbie and it's all for a fucking drama.

-*--*--*-

You guys might be thinking why I agreed to marry her. Well it's Debbie and I can never say no to any of her request. Even if I'm unwilling, I still will do what she wants. You ask why? Because I love her.

Two months back, Debbie's maternal granny Elizabeth Black, whom she calls gammy, was in city. She sent her minion Francis to our loft to inform Debbie to meet her at the hotel. Her gammy hates me and Tammy. She's a racist, egoistic, narcissistic bitch. Yeah, I said it. I called an old lady bitch because she is one. She doesn't like me because I'm an Aussie. I mean really? I'm white too. I was a fucking millionaire in my country. I came to US thinking I can get out of my family's shadow. But this old hag thinks Aussies are bad. She calls me uncultured brat. I mean that's heights of her ignorance. Aussies aren't bad, it's her mind that's bad. My parents still call me and ask me to return but I denied only because I wanted to be with Debbie.