Chapter 2

Next day...

King P.O.V 

I woke up to hear the doorbell ringing. I walk downstairs and open the door to see a Women at the door crying she asked if Brooklyn was here so I let her in and went up stairs and got her. She was mad that I woke her up but she went down stairs and she also started crying. After there crying session Brook cused her out she said 

Brook~how you gonna kick me out the house that I helped with packed my stuff not knowing what I wanted and threw my stuff out the door with a note saying you need to find yourself and you don't need me to that so please leave.

Brook mom~brook please

Brook~GET OUT

She yelled and her mom walked out I closed  the door and walked to Brook to see her crying she ran into my arms and gave me a long hug and then she broke the hug went up stairs and sat on her bed I walked on there ask if she was ok said good night and went to bed

Brook P.O.V

I felt so lonely when I remembered I was welcomed in King room I got up and slowly walked to King room. I got in there saw him sleep one half of the bed so I got in on the other half. He woke and ask if I was ok I told him yea and got closer to him that it was a cuddle position. 

Next day...

I woke up with king arm around me my hand on his chest He was on his phone. I rolled over to get my phone and rolled back over by him. He sat up and looked down at me saying...

King~ why you messing with me

Brook~how I'm messing wit you

King~ girl you know how, he said as he got up and waled over to his bathroom mad. I got up walked over there and asked him how I'm playing asked me if I was his girl or not I looked up at him and asked him I thought you don't do love with a smirk on my face. He said "see man right there that's what I was talking about he grabbed a shirt and went outside I hurried and followed him to the car I stopped him and gave him a long passionate kiss and said"do that answer your question" he smiled and said I don't know. I told him as loud as "I could I like you king" he yelled back "I like you to Brook". We went inside and I went to take a shower to get ready for a day out. I went into to the room to see nothing of mines I looked into king room and he had a mirror ready for me to check out my outfit I also had half a closet with my clothes and my creams and hair stuff was on the dresser. I grabbed a bra and some panties and went to cream myself I went into the closet to find something to wear. I felt king body against mines and h found something for me to wear. 

After I got dress we went to the car and headed to mall all he said was we had a big day planned for me

After I got dress we went to the car and headed to mall all he said was we had a big day planned for me. We got a lot of clothes went out to eat the movies and back to the house he had to check on the trap I had to plan for my graduation which was coming up. King called me as soon as he got to the trap to make sure was ok when I heard the door bell ring there was this big dude standing at the door and asked" are you Brook" I told him yes why he said somebody wanted me to give you this he pulled out his gun and shot me I all i heard was king yelling and him driving off he shot me in the belly I felt it and I started to black out. 

King P.O.V

I pull up as quick as I could grabbed brook to see if she was still breathing she had a pulse I wrapped her shirt around her belly so the bleeding would slow down. About 10 min later we get to the hospital and I yelled "I need a doctor" a lot of times they came out with a bed and took her to the room about 1 hour later the doctor came out saying she was in a coma I asked how long will she be in a coma and he told me no one knew hours,days,weeks,months,years no one knew. I went in the room and saw her beautiful self. I know that a person in a coma can hear you but never say nothing back.

Brook P.O.V 

I saw just white then I saw my dad who died in a car crash 5 years ago. He said "hey baby girl why you here you should be with King he a real nigga and he is the one" Then he dispersed and king came up "hey baby isn't it crazy how we just started to go out and all this is happening, please don't die on me we didn't even have a baby or got married and we just started building a life together don't leave now I wanna grow old with you and I will never do you wrong". The next day king was lying down in the chair sleep Johnayah with Bari my best friend then I saw some nigga I din't know I look back at king and said his name he woke up and he look like he been crying he got up called the doctor and gave me a kiss he woke everyone up and the random nigga got in my face I asked him he as and he said he was my brother. I signed the papers went home and went to sleep.