Chapter 7

King P.O.V 

I wake up and Brook is still sleep I just lay there and watched some T.V about 5 min later she wakes up and runs into the bathroom. I walk in there to see if she was ok but the she started to throw up. I held her hair up. I called her bestie and her and her boyfriend was coming over me and hanged out in the living room while she was up stairs with Brook.

Brook P.O.V 

Johnayah told me that I was pregnant I ain't wanna tell king til his birthday he was turning 20 and it was on July 4th I wonder how I should tell him. That's hen Nayah told me I should do it in a gift kinda of way so I took the test and hid it in my purse and had it in the deep part. I went out with Nayah and we went to go get his gifts It's not to early cause his birthday is in 5 days and I already know what we finna do. I still haven't meant his mom but I got her number and invited her. It's at a club and we have a private room. It's decorated and everything I got home about 9:30. I hide the gifts and went to bed. I tired to cuddle with him but he was being a big baby

King-where were y'all all day

Brook-the strip club

King-WHAT!

Brook-*laughing*

King-Why you laughing matter fact get out of my damn house

Brook-boy

King-Don't boy me go stay with one dude you was with 

Brook-boy I was playing me Nayah went out to eat and was shopping

King-you play to much

He said as I got closer he push me off of him and went to sleep. 

Brook-okay keep that same energy

He got closer to me when I said that and I pushed him off of me. Then went to sleep 

5 days later...

Brook P.O.V 

I wake up made him a breakfast and woke him up I told him happy birthday and said we had a big day ahead of us. I went and got his gifts and saved one of the gifts that he is gonna open at the party so everyone would know. I got dressed and we decided we was gonna match.

We got dressed and went to the club it was a all day one so we can stay still to 1:30 in the morning we there a little after everyone else we had a great time then we opend gifts he was happy and stuff then there was min I handed him the box and t...

We got dressed and went to the club it was a all day one so we can stay still to 1:30 in the morning we there a little after everyone else we had a great time then we opend gifts he was happy and stuff then there was min I handed him the box and thought he was getting a chain but when he saw the test he was in shock everyone was asking "what is it" he pulled the test out and saw what it said he smiled so hard jumped out of his chair and grabbed me and had my legs wrapped around him and I gave him multiply kisses he said"I love you" "I love you to" everyone saw the test and my bestie was like girl lemme know when you 5 months pregnant I'm in charge of the baby shower. I laughed and told her okay. After I told him he was like no getting to lit or you might kill my baby. Me and my bestie was already on the floor getting lit and then Red Nose came on and that's when we really got lit the I felt king come behind me and Jabari behind her. Me and her wanted to be petty so we stopped and got his some kitty cocktails. They came in there saying we was pregnant and need to chill out with drinking. I snatched my drink back and said it is a kitty cocktail. I got tired and we went home. I went and put some pajamas on and he tired to get him some put I was being petty and decide to sleep in the guest room. I got our goal pictures in before I went to sleep.

 I got our goal pictures in before I went to sleep