Chapter18

Amare P.O.V

I woke up and Star was still sleep I woke her she was big mad.

Amare-Star wake up 

Star-nigga let me sleep

Amare- we got school get up 

Star-fine dam

She finally got up and went into the bathroom. She came back out with a fine ass fitted dress fanny pack straight hair and sandals. I got dressed we ate then went to school. We got there a little early and was just hanging out in the classroom we had gym after this so that's when I thought I should ask. The class was over and she went to her locker and to the locker room after with a tank top and shorts. 

Star P.O.V

I walk in and all the girls were lined up with flowers and one had a volleyball and letter. I walk into the gym and everyone was just staring at me we got the game started and as soon as I hit that ball it pops and rose petals go everywhere I turn around and saw Amare then some dudes with signs got in front of me and said be my girl? I ran into Amare arms and kissed him multiple times saying yes. I continued gym then went to lunch. I sat next to my baby all happy and shit. I had to tell ma and pops about him. I went to my final class of the day before I went home and worked on my song. 

Next day...

My ma came into the room and woke me up and said we are going shopping. I get out of bed and take a shower I did my hair then got dressed I had on my champion bodysuit and champion slides. I walk downstairs and I saw ma and pops on the couch I walk over to them and said we needed to talk. 

Star-so y'all remember Amare right 

Brook-yea baby why

King-why did he rape you, I will kill that nigga 

Star-no umm yesterday he asked me to be his girl

Brook-oh yea I heard about that everyone was talking about it, I heard it was the cutest thing every

King-y'all telling me this today

Star-I came and started working and fell asleep I was going to tell you yesterday but I was scared

King-why

Star-cause the way you act you remember what you said about 5 min ago

King-yea I'm sorry baby

Brook-well we are going out so call me if you need anything

King-what about Kayloni 

Brook-she staying with grandma today she'll be back tomorrow

King-ok by babies 

Brook/Star-bye 

We get in her car that she named black panther for some reason but we finally get to the mall we went straight to forever 21. I found this really cute fuzzy outfit and then I saw this shirt Amare had so I got that also got that. I got me those new Blanecigags with the matching outfit. I went to VILLA to get some shoes and I saw this really cute sweatshirt and got it for Amare cause his Birthday was coming up. He ain't want a birthday party but me and my mom throwing him one anyway since his mom won't be here for his birthday, he is turning 16. We finally get home after that I rented this Hall out for Friday I'll go decorate it on Thursday. I get home and see Amare car we walk inside and he was siting on the couch with my dad and I ran upstairs to put the gifts in my closet and then Amare walks in and hug I jumped a little and turned around to hug him back and gave him a little kiss to saying...

Star-are you excited for your birthday

Amare-not really but I guess

Star-ok, well why you here