Chapter 12

Brook P.O.V

I woke to the sound of King in the shower I woke up and when he got out I got in and he wanted to take a picture bout giving birth but still looking good.

I took the picture and sent it to him and made it my new lock screen my home screen is a picture we took a while ago Kay was still sleep when I got dressed I was wearing

I got Kay dress after she woke up and King gave her a bath and I saw her in her littleoutfit she was looking cute.

My baby was getting so big and she walk and talk a little next thing I know she finna be in school I started to cry when I saw her and King asked me why was I crying and I pointed at Kay and he said "she is getting big back don't cry"he said as he...

My baby was getting so big and she walk and talk a little next thing I know she finna be in school I started to cry when I saw her and King asked me why was I crying and I pointed at Kay and he said "she is getting big back don't cry"he said as he pulled me in for a hug we had went to the car and King said we was just going out today. We get to our destination and he said the surprise was inside so we into this building and he blind folded me he walks me into some room and told me to count from 10 and then take of the blind fold. I counted and when I took it off I saw close friends and family and my baby girl was standing next to my bestie son. I sat down and the someone gave me a box and I opened it,opened the next one,the other one,and the last one and it had a basket that said play video with my favorite candy. I play the video and it was king on there and he said.

King-hey bay girl If your watching this that mean we made it and I'm pretty sure you all ready knows what's going on but before we go own I wanted to propose to you but the problem is you to bipolar to do it in public so I made a special friends and family one. It's also that I couldn't think of a way to do it.not that I don't want to but I wanted into be perfect so let's get into it. 

The screen went black and then I heard music come and then him and his 2 closet friends was behind him they was trying to do a dance routine but they didn't work so his faced came back up and said

King-hey so as you can see that didn't work so let's get into the next one

Then he had a mop on his head I guess it was supposed to be me and I was laughing but crying at the same time. It was about how we argue over the petty-est things and drove off then his faced showed up another damn time and said.

King-I'm back and that didn't work I give up at this poin- I have a great idea though, wait gotta change though

He said and the did a spin and came out into a suit then a slide show was up about all of our memories I cried the whole time we was looking cute and there was some funny stuff that happend about 5 min past and his face pop up again and he said

King-I just thought of the perfect way to propose 

He started walking through all these doors and said.

King-before I get there I need you to do one big favor for me...turn around 

I turn around and see King behind me he help me stand up and got down on one knee and I started to cry so hard it was a whole different story. 

King-I feel in love with you the day I meet you and at first yeah I just wanted to get me some but after I got to know I really do love you.You complete me in every way.I want to share the rest of my life with,all our bad days,funny days,sad days,and just days . I will take care of you even if it means a bullet to the chest,back,leg,or arm.I promise to never leave you and always stay by your side no matter what. I promise to be with you for the rest of my life. I know ask you make me the happiest man alive and be my happily wedded wife.

Brook-*cries and cries* yes omg yes,yes,yes

I jumped up on him and gave him multiply kisses when I was done being hyper I put the ring on and it was something else.

We went home and I went straight to sleep.