Chapter 4

Next day.....

Brook P.O.V

I wake up to smell of food being cooked but I was still tired and went back to sleep. "Baby girl wake up" I hear as I turn over to see King with a tray in his hands "I made you some food I figured you would be hungry anyway now that you about you know what I want you to meet my homies. I sat up and said ok and started to eat as he went to go get dress I finshed eating and went into the bathroom and did all that then went to go get dressed I had on....

 I sat up and said ok and started to eat as he went to go get dress I finshed eating and went into the bathroom and did all that then went to go get dressed I had on

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I walked back in the room and grabbed my phone than went down stairs and told him I was ready to go.

King-no you are not ready to go where do you thing we are going,we is finna go meet my homies they finna be drooling over you.

Brook-boy stop doing to much and let's go sounding like my dad

King-wait your dad? I thought you didn't know him

Brook-I don't It's just that I found him again and we talk sometimes 

King- oh when can we meet him

Brook-Today, he said he ran into my mom and they are back togther

After that wired conversion we went to his trap house and my dad was one of the biggest dealers but we knew how that went down so I know a lot of stuff about dealing. We finally pull up and I get and King got mad because he wanted open the door for me so I walk up to door and try to open the door but the body guards stop me. 

Brook-If you don't move your black ass out of my way before I lit a bitch up 

Pulling my gun up a little so they could see it and they pull the guns out at me so I pulled mines out and said  "who wanna die first cause you messing the wrong one baby" one of them tired to shoot me and I dodge and and kicked him in the balls and knocked the other one gun out of his hand and kicking him also and then I bent down and said "you was messing with the wrong one".  After that king came over here rushing and asked if I was ok I told him I was but I don't know about them pointing  at his guards we walk in and he introduced me to his friends "that's Aj,Davonte(vonte),Latrell(trell),and Andre(dre). After that I told them "I'm Brooklyn but y'all can call me Brook". I sat down on the chair and they was just staring amazed as if they just saw me do 10 black flips. Aj said "we saw what you did and that was pretty bad ass" they all nodded telling King to come to the back real quick I just sat there on my phone when one the hoes asked me who I was and I told her king gf and you are I said she told me she was King gf that's when I got up and walked over to her then slapped her then she punched me and we got to fighting.I had got that bitch to the floor and started to stomp her head and then I felt king arms wrap around me and pulled me off of her I started to scream"let me go that bitch got me fucked up" I finally got out of his arms and went back over there to finish  what I started and she was crying and I was barely trying when they heard her screaming they all came over there pulling me off of her and the other girls helped her up and King walked me into is office. I as pacing back and fourth when I all of a sudden see the bitch walk by mugging me the was standing against the door so I couldn't get out. King walks over to me grab me and  sit me on the couch I was getting to mad he said and gave me a kiss after that I calmed down  and he asked me if I wanted to join I was bad ass and he needed to see me shoot before I really get in after that they said clear and we headed down stairs and He gave me a gun but I gave it backed and pulled my own out it was pink and had diamonds on it. They  was surprised and when they saw me shoot they was shocked and they all voted me in but the one girl I fought but it was 40-1 so I was in and King told everyone"if she tell you to do something you do it and I mean it if there are any problems come talk to me or hear big J was her dad and y'all need to have respect for her like y'all have respect me understood" they all said "yes Loyalty" my name was Diamond which was kinda cute it goes with my gun. We went up stairs and King asked me where I get a gun from and I told him I been had one and I got a taser to so don't play with me.

Loving a thugजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें