Chapter 10

Brook P.O.V 

I woke up and king was in the shower I went into the other bathroom and took a shower and when I got back king had a towel wrapped around his waist and was in the closet I went in the got my outfit and put it on the bed while I had creamed my body King was just staring at me with a attuide and yelled

King-GOOD MORNING TO YOU TO BABY

Brook- why tf you yelling at me

I started to cru and he came over by me and rubbed my back saying sorry he also said he don't like my bipolar ass cause I was mean to a cry baby and then happy again. We made our way to the trap and I got my own office no and this bitch me just because I'm pregnant don't mean I won't beat her ass. We went to the club after and thee girls been mean muggin me all day so I told them what's up and the bitches wanna run up on me .

I'm the one with the pick dress. The fact that that fat bitch wanted to fight and then tired to jump me but baby girl got handled. After that King took me home cause they said I needed to chill out I'm to pregnant to be fighting.I went to get me some popcorn,pickles,mustard,and hot sauce this combinations are strange I know but they are good. I went up stairs and put a movie on and was munching away King wanted some but my greedy self ain't wanna share. I finished the movie and fell asleep with food in my hand. I felt King take the food out my hand and then he got into bed and was trying to cuddle with me. 

Next day....

King P.O.V

I wake up and brook was down stairs eating her sausage,pancakes and pickles. I sit next to her and I told her sit on my lap she sat there with her head on my chest and she was on her phone while I was playing fortnite and then I realized that Nayah and Bari was here and Nayah took a pic and sent it to brook and brook sent it to me.

 I sit next to her and I told her sit on my lap she sat there with her head on my chest and she was on her phone while I was playing fortnite and then I realized that Nayah and Bari was here and Nayah took a pic and sent it to brook and brook sent...

Then I looked at her like really nigga and said...

King-why tf would you sit up here and piss on me

Brook-my water brook she yelled trying to move I pick her up and take her to the car I stayed in the back while Bari drived and Nayah was sitting in the passenger seat and was taking pictures of me and Brook. We make it to the hospital and we rush in yelling "we need a doctor her water broke" A doctor comes out with a bed and rush her into a room they told me she is now in labor and it will take a while. About 2 hours later all I hear is screaming so I wake up and the doctor is telling her to push she grab my hand and I gave her kiss and as she pushed she squeezed the living earth put of my hand. They told her 3 more big pushes. When the two was done I could see the top of her head and she let 1 more big push and scream and then I heard the noise of my baby and her crying the doctor cleaned her up and gave Brook the baby she was crying and the baby was looking at her with her small brown eyes. The doctor asked for a name for the little baby and at the same time we said"Kayloni Mason Jones" She had got the first name from brook her middle name from because that was my first name and had my last name. Which will soon be Brook's.