Chapter 42

The day of homecoming Kayden and Kayloni is gold 

Kayloni P.O.V 

I woke up to my alarm I jumped out of bed and went into my closet I grabbed my duffel bag and put my track stuff in it. Today was the day we had our last meet and me and Kamariya was ready. I flat ironed my hair and put a head band on. Me and Kamariya was gonna match. I had put on my bleached shorts with my black crop top that said bad girl. I grabbed my head phones charger and purse and duffel bag and ran up stairs. I put my stuff in the car and went back into the house and into the kitchen I gave ma and pops and kiss and told them about my track meet today, They told me they was gonna come but they might be a little late. I nodded grabbed a waffle and banna and ran out the house. I got in my car and zoomed to school. I got there just in time for our pictures. I grabbed my stuff and ran to the locker room I saw everyone changing so I started changing I walked into the gym so we could take our pictures. 

We took our pictures then we had to practice before class

We took our pictures then we had to practice before class. We had to run 4 laps and then we had to do stretches. We changed then went on with our normal days. 

~end of the day

I was working when I heard the announcement that said"everyone on the track team please report to the gym for further instructions" I gathered my stuff and walked out me and Kamariya meet at my locker she had put her stuff away already. I put my stuff away and we walked to the locker room. I changed into my jersey and shorts. I walked into the gym and see the team walking out side. Me and Kamariya follow the team and we went outside to the track. I'm glad it was hot out side cause I wasn't tryna sit in no cold weather. We did our team warm ups and stretches and the other school started to show up. Then I saw my family and the whole family was here. I laughed to my self then I saw people from school staring to show up. After this there is a homecoming game. I'm also ready for that. I get to see my baby play and my brother. All the relays went by and now it's time for me and Kamariya last relay. It's depend on me cause I have to run last. I was in my place and saw Kamariya tied with this girl she gave it to me and I sprited off some girl caught up me and then tripped me. I fell for a good 2 seconds and got back up she didn't get far so I made it just in time to catch up. I was right on the side of her. I heard people yelling "run, Kay, run" I went faster and was in front of her by a few inches. I was right there and saw her again. I wasn't losing to her cheating ass so I went full speed and made it across the line before her. I laid down in the football field trying to catch my breathe. I heard them announce the winner but didn't hear who. I heard cheering and people ruing I sat up and see my team and half the school coming my way. They told me we got first place and that the judges wanna talk to me. I got up and walked over to the judge booth. 

Judge- Are you Kayloni 

Kayloi-yes I am 

Judge- I saw how that girl tripped you and you fell but you wasn't down to long you popped right back up and ran I admire you for that