Chapter 30

Amare P.O.V 

I woke and Star was still sleep. I walk down stairs and stared to make breakfast as I took the food out the fridge there was knocking. I went to go get it and it was her brother. I let him and cause he wasn't finna go.

Amare-Look Star is still sleep are you going to wait for her to wake up or wold you like to leave a message

Latrell-I came here for you

Amare-what do you mean me 

Latrell-I know you don't like me but that night at the bar I didn't mean nun of that I was drunk and mad at the time 

Amare-the fact you disrespected Star is beyond the point then she is your sister and you still didn't tell her man that's foul 

*flashback* 

Amare P.O.V 

I was chilling with my boys when a group of niggas walk into our section and wanted to hang then this nigga pulled out his phone saying this girl he would fuck and duck then showed us a picture of Star then I got heated didn't say nothing but his friend said something the I guess Latrell said...

Latrell-ayee man is that your girl you look mad

Amare-hell yeah and wut you said wasn't cool but I'll let it go this time cause you seem drunk 

Latrell-the fuck I am and she is fine like I would eat her for days 

I got up and punched him dead in his stuff and he got throwing a punch and I doged it and got on him my nigga Marcus had to pull me off him and we left never seen him since. 

*end of flashback*

Latrell- I know but all I ask for is forgiveness I was drunk and had no clue what was going on till I went to visit grandma and she told me everything. 

Amare-I'm good if you good 

Latrell-I'm good 

Amare-help me make breakfast for her this Pregnancy got me going crazy

Latrell-at least y'all togther my crazy ass baby momma stay blowing up my phone but I know that's not my child I never touched her

Amare-tough 

Latrell-I know 

We finally finish and this girl is still sleep we wake her up and slap the dog shit  out of us and she star cussing us out in Spanish I forgot she only do that when she mad or got a joke she don't want others to hear.

Star- Culo trasero niggas desperiertame mi maldito sueno deberia golpearate pero todos me dieron comida que bein(y'all ugly niggas woke me up out my sleep I should beat y'all ass but y'all brought me food how nice)

Latrell- buenous dias a ti hermanita(good morning to you to little sister 

Star-ok good now teach him how to speak Spanish so he can stop using his phone 

Amare-te amo bebe(I love you to baby)

Star- aww mi bebe habla espanol( aww my baby speak Spanish) 

She ate then took a shower to get ready for the appointment and me and Trell played 2k19. 

Star P.O.V 

I just got out the shower and walked to into the closet the boys didn't even notice me they was that into the game. I put on blue and white whomper and and some white MK sandals and put my hair in a bun. I walk out sat on the couch and waited for a good 20 min then yelled 

Star-I know y'all bum niggas see me right here 

Amare- I'm sorry baby how long you been siting there 

Star 20 min and we got 30 till the appointment starts so I would hurry up and get this game over with him and Trell ended the game and Trell left and sat on my baby lap and asked 

Star-since when was me and my brother goodie goodie 

Amare-since this morning and we got the baby revel today so your mom is coming to get the results to finish it I can't wait team girl all the way. 

Star-  you know damn well I'm having a boy don't do to much.

*******

at the check-up 

"Okay Mrs.Star the results right here and here are more pictures as suggested" thank you I said as I got off the bed I gave my mom the results and me and Amare go back to the house to change cause we had to wear the color of what we think the babies is yeah I'm having twins and I want boys so I put on blue fitted ruffles trim off dress and some blue MK sandals. I walk out the closet and seen Amare in his pink snake skins and a pink sweater and some pink and white bleach jeans. I walk past him to flat iron my hair and did my make up and threw on some blue lip gloss. He took my pink jeep to be extra so I took my blue G wagon my dad got for me as a Graduation present. Me and him was racing and he got stuck at a light. I took my time to pull up and enjoyed my music 5 min later he pull up right behind me I get out and walk in and everyone was dancing talking just having a great time there a indoor and outdoor section the Dj finally notice us and yell"the Queen and King has arrived" I walk to my mom and gave her a hug telling her how much I loved it and saw Precious talking to my brother laughing so I walk over to her and pull her away. 

Star- don't you got a man 

Precious-nope he cheated with that hoe Michelle so I was done with it and your brother is fine girl 

Star-girl you stupid so why is your ex here

Precious-he came because Amare is like his brother 

Star-ok well I see you team girl and boy that's whats up 

Latrell-hey sis I see team boy same here 

Precious-y'all know damn well she finna have a girl to so don't do to much

Latrell- I'll bet you a shopping spree get whatever wherever If your right and same if I'm right 

Precious-bet just ask Star I'm never wrong 

Star-she not we bet on a lot of tings and I only won 1 bet 

Latrell-well y'all don't know me 

Precious-boy bye 

I walk outside and seen kids running around then I saw the boxes of what gender my babies are. I felt arms wrap around my waist and kisses on my neck I turn around gave Amare a kiss and it got quiet so I guess everyone was watching I turn to see cameras pointed our way and big smiles I laugh and said"let's see what I'm having" we all walk to the boxes and I get the one on the left and Amare got the one on the right I was praying to get boys I don't mind a girl but I really want a boy first. They gave us a countdown 3,2,1 we open the box and I had a boy and he had a girl I bust out crying and jumping Amare grabbed me and swung me around I gave him a kiss and Precious and Trell came and gave me a hug and I said.

Star-looks like you owe her a shopping spree 

Precious- thanks for telling him cause you know I would've forgotten 

Trell-ok I'll take you tmr

I laugh and gave my mom a hug. Amare pulled away from the crowd and wanted to take me home but I din't triplets so I told him no. I walk back outside and the Dj had on Twerk by city girls so me and my girl got on the dance floor and was shaking that ass and I swear we had all eyes on us. The song go off but cupid shuffle came on and I sear everyone and they mama came on to the dance floor. We had our laughs I gave everyone hugs and went to the car to go home I saw precious and Trell talking and they kissed I took a picture real quick then honked the horn they looked at me laughed and hugged goodbye. I pulled and saw Amare beat me to the house I walk in and go up stairs took my shoes off and polled in the bed and Amare threw me my shorts and sports bra knowing I was finna ask for it I cuddle up to him and fell asleep.