Chapter 28

Star P.O.V

I woke to the sound of the shower running. I got up and I looked horrible and I know nothing happend so I wanna know why. Amare walked out the bathroom with a towel around his waist and gave me a kiss. I walk into the bathroom and take me a shower and I'm proud he organised the bathroom the way I like it. I put on my bra and underwear and look for something to wear and the way he teased me the other day and I'm finna do the same. I sat down on the thing and started to put lotion on. I walked over to the closet and bent over to find something cause I knew he was watching I found my outfit and was finna put on my Nike belly tank top and matching leggings I put them on the bed and went to straighten my hair. I start and when I get to the back Amare offer to help so I let him I was scared but he said he use to  do his cousin hair before she went on her dates then I took a picture cause he was taking it to serious. 

After he was done he sat on the bed but my teasing wasn't done so I put my tank top on and then my leggings on and made sure I jumped so my butt jiggled and grabbed my bag and keys gave him a kiss and went to school and he was coming but I was tak...

After he was done he sat on the bed but my teasing wasn't done so I put my tank top on and then my leggings on and made sure I jumped so my butt jiggled and grabbed my bag and keys gave him a kiss and went to school and he was coming but I was taking my car cause I want star bucks. I finally get to school and I saw my girl Precious and she was looking cute and her boo thang walks over by us with Amare. We got 2nd period cause we don't have a first and that was just free time and chill time with friends and this hoe Takisha was back at it again irritating my soul she had the reveres to come sit by me and Amare and whisper in his he got up and grabbed me and sat on the other side of her she looked shocked. 

Takisha-bae why you acting like that 

Amare-who is your bae 

Takisha-you

Amare-no I'm not 

Takisha- you wasn't saying that last night 

Amare- I know you lyi-

I cut him off and started cussing her out and the whole class was watching us and recording know I might hit her. 

Star-bitch I know you lying because last night he was with me in our bed watching T.V and talking so there for you can take your desparte ass on somewhere else

Takisha-I wasn't talking to your ugly ass 

Star- but last time I checked your man was in my DM's 

She got up and slapped me that's were she crossed I took my ear rings out and handed them to Amare and gave him a kiss we go into the hallway cause we needed more room and everyone is in there class.

My boy best friend aka precious boy friend came to grab me cause Amare dumb self was recording. I was the one in the white tee shirt. She thought I was playing she went to the nurse while we all went back to class and my teacher was still reading listening to her music the bell rang and we had to practice our run threw for graduation tomorrow and get caps and gowns. When that was done me and Amare went home to put our stuff away and I went to make some food when I realized he we need some to cook some so I went up stairs and put on my my ugg slides and then some sweats with a belly tank top that said boss. I asked Amare wut he wanted but he seemed so into the game so I sat on his lap and asked agin and he told me chips and lemonade with Swedish fish. I got my keys and went to the store Precious called me and said she wanted to come that he was into his game to so I went and got her. We went to Walmart and Takisha was there talking to her sister that worked here and she kept looking at me but me and Precious went on with our life and got some food she said she wanted to check the house out and she did. We finally get home and we put the food away and she started to cook I start to walk up the stairs and my best friend said I wouldn't go up there if I was you but I did any way I start walking to the room and here moaning and the bed board shaking then I hear a girl voice I bust in the room and Amare jump on the floor quick I stand there for a minute and walk into the closet and star packing  he grab me and I yell scream and hit him and he just taking it in. I cried as he sat me on the bed and start whispering turning into a yell. 

Star-why, why,WHY! 

Amare-I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you

Star-you didn't you hurt youself cause I'm finna leave your ass 

Amare- no you not 

Star-yes I am now get off of me 

He finally move and I go back to packing and he come in the closet with a camera saying stop packing it was a prank 

Star-I hate you and no it wasn't you were on her 

Amare-we had on our under clothes and I put pillows on top of her so I was humping pillows 

Star-Why would you do that

Amare-I love you

Star-I like you to 

Amare-ok bet can I get kiss

Star-no 

Amare-you mad 

Star-you know I'm carrying your child 

Amare-I know I wasn't going to hurt you but it's team Mare up in here anyway spam the comments and we will get her agin

Star-no 15,000 likes and I'll prank Amare and he gonna be upset I already know wut I'mma do to

Amare-yea ight but like comment and subscribe to become apart of the family and we love y'all bye

I walk down stairs and I see the love birds dying and I slap the stuff out of my best friend cause he was apart of it. I walk in the kitchen and See she only got the stuff they wanted to eat I connected my phone to the speaker as I danced and cooked. I walk upstairs and Amare was on his phone I walk into the closet and put on some spandex shorts and my Nike sports bra and add some lotion ya girl can't be ashy. I sat and Amare lap as I heard dance for you by beyonce played and I started to tease him I ride and and started to twerk as his friend got hard and I kissed him as he deepened the kiss and put his hand down my shorts I broke the kiss and got off him and he got mad I went back down stairs and the food was down I let them get them some and took me and Amare plate up stairs. I put my dish down stairs as I got ready for bed I wrapped my hair up and laid down. Amare jump on me and started to kiss me I knew this was going to happen so I had it coming.