Chapter 36

Kayloni-darker 1&Kamariya

Star P.O.V
I was getting ready for my first day as Amare wrapped his arms around my waist and started to kiss my neck

Star-we already got 5 kids u want more

Amare-nope

Star-right, anywho we need to talk

Amare-wassup

Star-Me and Precious bare getting are tubes tied when she has her last kid

Amare- thats fine

Star- awe and that's why u my baby

I gave him a kiss and grabbed my bag and keys and took the twins to day care.

Kayloni P.O.V
I woke up to my alarm and got ready.  I put on my gray&red thrasher shirt blue high waisted jeans and red vans and my red Thrasher case. I grabbed my purse and back pack then took the kids to there school and I went to McDonald's and got me a frappe and 2 spicy breakfast burritos. I park in Selena spot and go inside I walk to my locker and put my stuff away and grabbed my books I felt arms wrapped around my waist and kiss my cheek knowing it was K.J. I turned around as he crashed his lips against mines his lips were so soft of course I kissed back. He pulled away and I looked at him as he smiled.

K.J-good morning

Kayloni- good morning big head.

K.J-is that for me

Kayloni-no but u can have a bite 

K.J-thanks

He took a big bite and I looked at him like he was crazy. I grabbed my stuff and walked to 1st period with a attitude I sat in the back and put my head phones in. I started working when I heard it's a  partner project I was gonna pair up with K.J but when I turned he was laughing so I just sat back and continued to work. About 5 min later this cute brown skined with waves and deep dimples came up to me.

Boy-looks like u need a partner

Me- I don't need one

Boy-yes u do she said there needs to be poster and essay with ur topic

Me- I guess but what's ur name

Boy- Rah

Me- ok I'm Kayloni

Rah-cool well let's get started un do u wanna do the project at ur house or mines

Me-we can do it at my house because I gotta pick my siblings up after school but my pops will question you

Rah-cool

We got started and he kept making me jokes and showing his dimples we traded numbers and went ok with our day.
~end of school
I was waiting for Rah to come out of his last class I was at my locker waiting till I saw K.J hugged up on a girl I just nodded and saw rah be came up to me and gave him a hug I grabbed my bag and purse and him grabbed the poster.  We walked to the car and I drove to Jada and Aaron school and then the day care of ran in and then signed the twins out. We got home and I saw a lady boy and pops. I took the twins to the nursery then went back to the living room and gave Amare a hug "hey pops what's going on"

Amare- Kayloni Aaron Jada this ur brother Kingston he also has a twin sister named Armor

Kayloni-where is she I can show her to her room

Amare-right there

I looked and saw a girl and then I walked over to here and gave her hug then showed her around along with Rah and King. When we go to her room it was blue nothing special cause we didn't now she was coming and king room was also blue. I room Rah to my room so we can get started on this project.