chapter 15

(preview) I got a call from a unknown number asking me is this the family of Brooklyn Jones I told her yes and she told me that she was in the hospital(end of preview)

King P.O.V

I rush out the door and get in my car. About 10 min later I'm the hospital asking the lady at the desk 

King- Where is Brooklyn Jones

Lady-room 432

King-thank you 

I run up the stairs and into her room I saw my baby hooked up to these things in the bed looking lifeless. I sat down on the chair next to her and laid my head on her lap. The doctor walked in and told me that she just got out of surgery and that she can be in a coma for a while they don't know how long. I wanted to cry but I didn't. I called my niggas her bestie and mom and dad. I had my nigga bring me some clothes so that I can stay here with her. Everyone get here crying then some nigga show up. I pinned to the wall and asked him who he was he just smirked at me then I hit head against the wall and asked him again he just started at Brook in shock I turn around to see my baby is up! I walk over by her bed and gave her plenty of kisses till she pushed me off of her. 

Brook-don't touch me 

King-wait baby why

Brook-you know what you did just leave

King-can y'all give us some alone time

Brook-what King I don't wanna see you right now

King-baby that was a prank I didn't do anything with her I promise

Brook-You did to much

She said hitting me and smiling everyone was just staring and smiling. I gave her a  long passionate kiss. The doctor came in with the release papers and said she need to take it easy. He told us the car was dumped but her stuff was saved as he went to go get it. He came back with her bag and left. When he left she started to cry and asked her...

King-baby why you crying

Brook-my car is getting dumped 

King- We can got get you a knew one and you can pick which ever one you want

Brook- for real awe baby I love you

King-I love you to bookie

We sign the papers leave and head to the car place. We get there and she was in love. We had the man walk us around til she saw this one car and apparently it was special to her. 

She told me she wanted to take this on a test drive we all got in the car

She told me she wanted to take this on a test drive we all got in the car. I got in the back we was driving around and I told her "Kayloni and Star would like this". "Who is star" we'll talk about it at home. We get back and we had got she wanted to drive home. We got home 20 min later and she parked in the garage to be extra. She walk in the house and sat next to me and asked me..

Brook-who is star

King-uhh umm

Brook-just tell me I won't be mad

KIng- Star is my daughter her mom ain't want her and she lived with her grandma until she called me last night saying she wanted to live with me I have custody of her some how and we supposed to get her today. 

Brook-how old is she

King-14 turns 15 the day after our wedding

Brook-yayyyyy let's go get her.

King-you not mad

Brook-now why would I always wanted someone to go shopping with and get my nails done you know what today me and her are going on a room spree.

King-ya baby I love you

We left around 1 to get her. About a hour alter we finally get there. We get out the car locked hands and knocked. Star open the door and gave me and brook a hug and said..

Star-you must be the Brook my dad stay talking about

King-Star really

Star-yes really I wanna get to know her

She said grabbing Brook hand and pulling her into the 

Brook P.O.V

We walk into her room it had a pairs themed and with blue,pink and purple all around. she started asking me and whole buck of questions and then I answered them 

Star- You love my dad

Brook-yes he my everything 

Star-good cause my mom did him dirty and I ain't wanna see him broken again

Brook-what you mean

Star-my mom was good friends with my dad and they started to go out and then she got pregnant by him with me she ain't want me and wanted a abortion but he wanted me they had a big argument and she told him she wanted him only for the sex and money he got mad so when I was born I stayed with my grandma and stayed in contact with my dad he told me all about you and how much he loves you and would do anything for you, I deiced I wanted to live with him and get to know you and I hear I have a little sister

Brook-yes you do her name is Kayloni and she is 4 but just small and we are also going shopping for you and your room get our nails done and a whole lot of things

We walk out her room laughing with her bags we said bye to her grandma and made our to the house. When we got there I gave her a tour and said she can sleep in the guest room for right now I took her all the way upstairs where we can make this area a room. there's a closet and bathroom she put her stuff in there and we went out. We had got matching nails and hairstyles and I told if she every needs anyone to do it i'm the girl and she got a new phone cause the other one was cracked. She got the blue iPhone Xr and got everything from her old phone into the new one. After that we got her room stuff and then went to get her into school. I showed her around and told her I'm the principle here and that there is a great art program here cause I see she can rap and sing real good. I signed her up and she star next week Monday when I finally com back after the pregnancy. I've been gone that long because I wanted the baby to get used to me and she will be with Grandma after school to get used to not being babied. We get home decorate the room and now we need furniture which comes tomorrow. I made dinner we ate and I went to bed. King big headed self jumped in the bed and asked me...

King-you and Star is really getting along and I see you she likes you a lot a lot

Brook-I know I like her to she funny,nice,and she know how to get somebody off her sack and did you know she can sing and rap really good 

King-ok well goodnight

Brook-goodnight