chapter 34

Aaron P.O.V
I woke and just laid in my head thinking how nice they been to me. I got up and took a shower I walk back on my room to see three boxes the first one was a outfit for me to wear today, the second one was IPhone Xr, the last one was a basketball jersey for me school which means I got on the team. I jumped up down excited and ran downstairs of see Star cooking I ran to her and gave her a big hug "thank you so much mom" Yo-your welcome baby star said that's when I realized I said mom but I think she'll be find right.

~ later that day
I walk in the limo with everyone else and we head to our destination. When we get there it's like a big house with a basketball court bouncy house pool ball pit and a stage I see the gift table and it was stacked but knowing my fat ass I went straight to food.

As I was eating I see Nba young boy come onto the stage and start signing all my favorite songs I was so happy this was most likely the best birthday ever.

As I walked closer to the stage to see there was I big box pushed it front of me. I go to open it and Jada and my older sister Kayloni pop out. I started crying cause I thought I would never see her again.

Kayloni-Star got full custody of us and were moving with y'all

Aaron-how there is only one more room and that's the guest room

Kayloni- there putting another house next to it that's connected to it

Aaron-cool now we can be together and she is is nice and her boyfriend Amare gives a stack every 2 weeks also they have twins and we have this family dinner every Sunday at Star ma house we call her Ma but she also goes by Brook.

Kayloni- cool I'm glad were just back together

Star p.o.v
As the party was ending we called the clean up crew and left when we got home the workers were just finishing the other house for Jada and Kayloni. I showed them to their rooms and they loved it.

Kayloni room

Kayloni room

Jada room.

I had they cloths put in there closet pulses the ones I got as they got settled in I went upstairs straight to my laptop. I had put them in the same school as Aaron and Jada going to first grade and Kayloni is in 9th. When I was done I printed her schedule and walk down to her room I knocked and she didn't respond so I walked in I saw she was crying and walked over to her.

Star-whats wrong

Kayloni-my mom is dead

Star-Aaron told you

Kayloni-y-yeah

Star-stop crying my mom use to tell me stop crying to be a queen u have to be a boss and a boss holds it down

Kayloni-what do u mean use to

Star-my mom didn't want me so gave me to my grandma and I didn't know my dad at the time I eventually found out about him and we reunited

Kayloni- I'm sorry

Star-its ok u didn't know

Kayloni-well goodnight

Star-good night and here is ur schedule

I closed her door and went to bed.