chapter 32

Star P.O.V

We was walking in the hospital when I heard a loud ass car behind me I look and they pulled a gun out I was shot twice once in the leg and the other in my shoulder. I fall to the ground and hear yelling it got quiet then everything went black.

Amare P.O.V

I heard gun shots turn around and see Star falling all I hope is that it wasn't in her stomach I need my baby. I run to her and run her in the came out with a stretcher and I put her on it they ran her to the back talking about some they need a heart checker for the baby. I was in the waiting room pacing her mom and dad bust in and he grab me by the neck yelling.

King-I knew I shouldn't have trusted your ass with my daughter she might lose her damn life and my grand child you better hope they both come out alive cause I swear you will die right along with them

He let me go and sat down I was pacing still tryna process what was going on. The doctor comes in family of Latrell Jones and Star Jones. We all stood up "Latrell is ok just a broken arm and some cuts and bruises along with Star she had to have the babies and there doing great to be pre mature and Star I'm sorry for your lost she is room 239 if you would like to see her. I sprited down the hall to her room and she looked lifeless I walk over to her and kissed her forehead and cried in her lap till I heard laughing.

Star-nigga get off me

Amare-I thought you were dead

Star-nah I just pranking you I told the doctor to tell the others after you left Karma is a real bitch huh

Amare-haha not funny

Star-but it was you was crying you heart out I couldn't take it no more

Amare-where are my babies

Star-the nurse had to get the certificates and shit

Amare-ok

20 min later...

The nurse walks in with 2 carts of the babies and the certificates. The boy name is Bryon hunter Brown and the girl Aloni Queen Jones. We signed them and took my babies out the cart Kay looks so much like her mom you might think there twins and Bryon looked like me but they both had deep dimples like there mom. Everyone came by meat the twins and left precious stayed while I went to go get clothes and stuff.

Precious P.O.V

yasssss finally got a P.O.V it's been forever but lets get back into the story. I was holding my god children and the god father is Latrell I know she did that shit on purpose but I think I'm feeling him. I put them down and Star was knocked out when Amare came in I went to see Latrell. He was watching spongebob and eating some fries and a burger.

Trell-now someone wants to come see me

Precious-It's not even like that your sister was shot and she had the twins

Trell-oh is she ok I need to see her

Precious-she is fine and you need to relax I was told your on bed rest so that means sit back and eat

Trell-there some more food in there if you want it

Precious-thanks cause I sure was about to steal some of yours

After we ate talked and joked he saw I was getting tired so he had me get into the bed with him. I layed down and he out his good arm around me and brought me closer to him and fell asleep.